High School Imagine: Deadly Obsession-3(Female Reader)

Sasa came through the door cheerfully humming.

"Honey! I'm home." She said gleefully as she made her way to the bedroom. "I've already went to the sperm donation to fill myself with your essence and I have the pregnancy test right h-" Sasa cut herself off once she found the bedroom empty. She dropped the pregnancy test in shock horror and frantically looked around for Gi-hun.

"Gi-hun? Are we playing hide and seek my love?" Sasa nervously giggled out. Sasa began to look everywhere in her house for Gi-hun but no luck. She decided to check the basement. When Sasa opened the door, she felt someone shove her as she tumbled down the stairs. Once she have reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw the door close behind her. Gi-hun locked the basement door and ran into the living room and grabbed the house phone.

You were fast asleep on Sae-byeok's chest when you felt your phone vibrate waking you up. You slowly got up and answered it.

"Hello?" You said in a groggy voice.

"Y/N, it's me Gi-hun! Listen to me! You were right about Sasa and she has kidnapped me and-" Gi-hun said quickly to where you couldn't process everything he's saying.

"Wait! Slow down! What happened?" You said sounding scared.

"Sasa kidnapped me and she took my...essence to impregnate herself." Gi-hun said. Your blood began to boil with rage.

"Gi-hun...do you know the address to her place?" You calmly asked. Gi-hun looked out the window to read the street signs.

"1068 N. 수단." Gi-hun said. "Hurry because she's in the basement and I don't know how long it'll hold her but call the police!" You shot up and quickly dialed 911.

"What happened?" Sae-byeok asked.

"Crazy bitch kidnapped Gi-hun." You said. Sae-byeok got out your bed and put on her shoes. Your phone vibrated a text from Sang-woo with articles about a girl getting expelled for stalking her teacher. The girl in the picture looked exactly like Sasa. Sang-woo says he doesn't know how she was able to transfer over to the school y'all are at right now but if he had to guess that she was found not guilty in court and/or had someone clean her records. A lot of stuff could've happened that could've made her get off scot free. You heard a crash go on in the back ground along with Gi-hun screaming and then there was a dial tone.

"Gi-hun? Gi-hun! Hello!?" You yelled. You got up and put on your jacket. "We gotta go!"

"The place isn't far so it's running distance." Sae-byeok said as both of y'all ran out the house.

"You think we can handle her?" You asked.

"She's a petite little girl so I think we can." Sae-byeok said as y'all continued to run.

Back at Sasa's house

Gi-hun was in the basement tied up along with taping his mouth shut.

"You need to calm down honey." Sasa said. Gi-hun mumbling angrily.

"YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND MY JIZZ TO IMPREGNATE YOURSELF!?" Gi-hun mumbled out behind the tape.

"I did it for us." Sasa said.

"There is no us! There never was!" Gi-hun mumbled out. Sasa got up and headed upstairs.

"Okay, I'll give you time to calm down." Sasa said as she walked out the basement.

"Get back here and untie me or so help me God!" Gi-hun mumbled out.

Back to you and Sae-byeok