Squid Game Preferences: How they react to you being eliminated

(Now why I didn't do this from the get go?)

Seong Gi-hun

After the glass bridge exploded from Glass Stepping Stones, the glass shard had a lucky hit and pierced you in your chest. Not enough to actually impale you in the heart but enough to make you slowly bleed to death. Gi-hun noticed it after the dinner and tried to call the pink guards for help but it was too late. You lost so much blood and your eyes began to grow heavy by the time the pink guards came in with the coffin. The last thing you heard was...

"P/N, eliminated."

Gi-hun tried to grab your cold hand but one of the guards stepped in front of him. All he can do was watch helplessly as you were being carried into the coffin, off to be incinerated.

Cho Sang-woo

It was during the Sugar Honeycomb game. Youve made the potential fatal mistake of picking the umbrella honeycomb and you was so put under pressured. All of a sudden youve heard the first gun shot go off which startled you making you mess up your honeycomb. Your heart dropped as you saw in your view a pair of black boots. You looked up to see the barrel of the gun making you beg and plead for mercy.

BANG!

"P/N, eliminated."

Sang-woo looked to see your lifeless body next to him making his heart race as tears began to fill his eyes. Hes never been the type to show emotion but after he passed, he went into the main room, climbed into his bunk, and cried with his face buried into the pillow, acknowledging the fact that you were gone.

Kang Sae-byeok

It was during the riot night. There was a lot of yelling, screaming, blows being landed, everything. You were blindly looking for a safe haven in the form of a person when you saw Sae-byeok fighting off one of Deok-su's goons. You picked up a broken bottle and prison shanked the goon. Sae-byeok thanked you and told you to stay by her side. You still couldnt see anyone coming at you because of the flashing lights. Next thing you know, someone got lucky and stabbed you in the abdomen with a broken bottle. You tried to keep up but you were losing a lot of blood. The riot finally stopped once the old man yelled at the top of his bunk that he was scared and that he didnt want to die. The pink guards came in and shot in the air making everyone stop fighting.

Sae-byeok noticed that you werent next to her and saw you in the middle of the floor, surrounded by blood. She ran up to you and yelled out, "Get up! Get up!" You were unresponsive. Tears began to slide down her face as one pink guard shooed her away while the other guards came in with a coffin. Sae-byeok was trembling with sadness and anger as Gi-hun went and got her and pulled her into a hug.

Ali Adul

Both of your hearts dropped when they explained the rules to the marble game. Once it came to the realization that only one of y'all gets out alive, you two began to sob but y'all began to play Odds or Evens. Once you've noticed that you were winning, you began to shake with fear. You looked at Ali then gave all the marbles you had including the ones that were yours. Ali looked at the marbles then at you.

"W-what? No! I-" You cut him off.

"You have a family to get home to...I have no one." You said. Ali began to tear up and tried to get you to keep playing but you were stubborn and stuck to your word.

"You deserve the money Ali." You said as you stood up. The pink guard pointed the gun at your head.

"Wait! Can I say something?" Ali said before the guard can pull the trigger. He got up and hugged you.

"Thank you...for playing with me." Ali said as he sniffled. Tears began to rolled down your face as you kissed his cheek. Ali walked to the exit not before hearing the gun shot go off in the background.

"P/N eliminated."

Ali's face never ceased to crying after that.