High School Imagines: Meeting Ali Abdul(Female Reader)

SMACK!!!

You felt something or someone collide with you causing you to fall to the ground.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Are you okay miss?" You heard a male voice said. You looked up to see an Indian guy with the same hair color and shaggy like hair like Gi-hun's. The Indian guy stuck his hand out for you to grab. You accepted his hand as he pulled you up to your feet. You helped him gather his belongings that were scattered across the floor when you noticed that some of his belongings were manga books and action comic books.

"You read Y/F/MB?" You asked.

"Oh yes. It's one of my personal favorites." The Indian guy said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You like Y/F/MB too?"

"I have a whole collection of it back home." You replied shyly. The Indian guys mouth dropped.

"No way!" He said in disbelief. You nodded your head to tell him that you wasn't joking.

"Ohhh, what other manga book series you have?" The Indian guy asked. You listed all the manga book series that you have in your collection as the Indian guys face changed to every single shocked expression you could imagine.

"Where have you been all my life?" The Indian guy mumbled.

"Huh?" You asked indicating that you didn't hear what he said.

"Nothing!" The Indian guy said as he began to sweat profusely. "Um...wait are you new here? I've never seen you here before." The Indian guy said changing the subject.

"Yes I'm new here. I'm guessing you came from somewhere else as well right?" You asked.

"Ah, yes I'm from Pakistan." The Indian guy replied. "I moved here to start a new life and opportunity for myself. What about you?"

"My mother landed a job out here so we had to move from S/N to here." You said.

"Um, do you mind if I ask you your name? You look like you have a pretty name." The Indian guy said nervously.

"It's Y/N but people call me N/N." You said. "What about you?"

"Oh, I'm Ali...Ali Adul." The Indian guy said as he gave a smile that made your heart melt. You then realized that you're still late for class so you told Ali that you had to go and get to C/N.

"Oh what a coincidence." Ali said. I have that class as well. "Do you mind if I walk you there?" Ali asked. You nodded your head as both of you walked down the hall to your next class.

To be continued...