High School Imagine: Going on a date with Gi-hun(Female reader)

You were all ready for your date with Gi-hun. Gi-hun had asked you out on a date to the horse race track. You received a text from Gi-hun telling you that he was outside which prompted you to jog downstairs to the front door. You opened the door to be greeted with two arms wrapping around you and hugging you tight while being picked up and spun around.

"Hey, you ready?" Gi-hun asked. You nodded your head as he grabbed your hand and began to run, leading you the way. You two made your way to a place where they showed the horse race on tv monitors.

"Okay so me and Sang-woo go here all the time where we place our bets on which horse will win." Gi-hun explained.

"And I'm guessing you've lost a lot of won while in the process huh?" You asked.

"Uhhh..." Gi-hun said as he rubbed the back of his neck while chuckling nervously. You giggled as you playfully punch his shoulder.

"Let's just enjoy the race, without betting okay?" You said. Gi-hun nodded his head as he wrapped an arm around your waist as y'all enjoyed the horse race.

Meanwhile, a guy approached you two and began to hit on you making you uncomfortable. Gi-hun immediately stepped in and told the guy to fuck off. The man was getting ready to fight him until you stepped in.

"Hey, fuck off man we are just trying to enjoy the horse race okay?" You said. The guy then cracked a smug smirk. He made a bet saying that if horse #1 wins the race, he'll take you but if horse #1 loses then Gi-hun gets all the money the guy has on him. You begged Gi-hun to not take the deal but the guy egged him on making Gi-hun accept the deal. You facepalmed him as a new horse race began.

"Gi-hun, why did you agree to this?" You asked.

"Because I'm not going out like a pussy." Gi-hun said.

"Yeah but you're gonna be an asshole, a stupid one exact, if the guy does end up winning the bet." You pointed out. Gi-hun then realized his mistake and tried to forfeit the bet but the guy wouldnt budge.

"Can't back out now buddy. Your date will be mine." The guy said as he licked his lips at you making you shudder in disgust. All of a sudden the crowd went wild making you and Gi-hun look at the tv monitor to see that the horse that won first place was...

Horse #3!

That means that the guy lost the bet. The guy hung his head in shame as he handed Gi-hun his wallet. You honestly doubted that Gi-hun wouldve won that bet. Gi-hun just laughed and laughed as you and him walked out the place with the man's wallet in tow. Turns out the man only had 10,000 won but Gi-hun didn't care and decided to take you to a nearby local food stand.

"So uh, did you enjoy the race?" Gi-hun asked nervously. You gave him a straight face as the nervous smirk on his face disappeared. "Okay, I know I shouldn't have taken the bet. But, I was pressured and-" You cut him off.

"You are capable of self control and common sense Gi-hun." You said. "You should've let that guy be an asshole all he wants but you winded up letting your pride get the better of you, once you think that your dignity is in danger." Gi-hun sighed as he hugged you.

"I'm sorry, I promise to never put you in potential harm like that ever again." Gi-hun said. You hugged him back.

"But, I did had fun with you today." You said trying to make Gi-hun feel a little better. Gi-hun gave a small smile as he picked you up and spun you around.

"I had fun with you today as well." Gi-hun said.