Love Hurts, But I Can Help You Heal-Seong Gi-hun

You looked in the mirror to see a fresh black eye forming underneath your left eye. You tilted your head to the side to see a big blue bruise forming underneath your right cheek. Tears began to form into your eyes as you examined your body to see more and more fresh cuts and bruises all over on your body.

"Hey! Quit looking at yourself in the mirror! They'll heal, youll survive!" Your lover of 5 years barked at you making you jump and scurry out the bathroom. The minute you got out, a glass beer bottle flew past your face and shattered on impact against the wall.

"Go get me another beer!" Your lover yelled at you. You stood there frozen in fear which pissed off your lover as your lover got up and stormed towards you.

"Are you deaf!? I said get me another beer!" Your lover yelled as your lover grabbed you by the hair and swung you into the kitchen. Your face came in contact with the corner end of the table causing you to lose your eyesight in your right eye. You laid there on the kitchen tiled floor and cried making your lover yell at you to be quiet.

10 minutes later

Once you've stopped crying, you got up to see your lover passed out on the recliner. The alcohol can sure put a person to sleep. Having had enough of the 5 years of abuse, you decided to flee. You only packed up your phone and all the money you could get your hands on then tip toed to the front door. You fumbled with the keys trying to unlock the door until you heard groaning behind you. Your heart began to race as you sunk the key into the bottom lock and turned the knob. The minute the door opened, you bolted before your lover could even see you leave out. Once your lover saw the door open, you heard a yell...

"Y/N! WHEN I FIND YOU I'LL KILL YOU!"

When you left the house, you felt freedom but kept on running in case if your lover was gonna be chasing after you. You began to hear your own heartbeat along with your eyes feeling heavy. The impact from all the blow landings that came from your lover began to slowly get to you as you dropped to your knees and collapsed to the ground.

"Excuse me? Young lady?" You heard an elderly female voice say. You opened your eyes to see an elderly lady and a young man hovering above you.

"Oh thank goodness, you're alive." The lady said. "What happened to you darling?" The lady asked. You stayed silent as the young man helped you up then began to examine your face.

"Mom, can we take her home?" The young man asked. Thinking he was talking about taking you back to your place you violently shook your head no.

"It's alright, we're just going to patch you up." The lady said as she lead you down the sidewalk. You began to relax as you realized that they took you to their house and began to tend to your wounds and bruises. You whimpered as the young man dabbed an alcohol soaked cotton ball on the cut that was on your neck.

"Shh." The young man said. "Its okay, I'm almost done." Once he was done he took out another band aid and placed it on top of your cut. "There. That should be the last one." The young man said. You looked at the young man and began to examine his appearance. He had soft brown eyes and black shaggy like hair and he had on the warmest smile ever.

"Can I ask you your name?" The young man asked. "I'm Gi-hun."

"Y-Y/n." You said in a soft voice. Gi-hun reached his hand out to shake your hand but you flinched thinking he was going to assault you making Gi-hun quickly take his hand back out of fear.

"I'm sorry did I hurt you?" Gi-hun asked. You shook your head no.

"Sorry, I'm a little jumpy." You said in a soft voice. This dude must've been a mind reader because his smile dropped into a more serious yet heartbroken look.

"Who did this to you?" Gi-hun asked. When he asked that, flashbacks to 5 years of your lovers abuse began to play in your head as tears began to form in your eyes. You broke down crying as the elderly lady, who you assume is Gi-hun's mother, has hurried into the bathroom.

"Gi-hun what did you do?" His mother asked.

"Nothing! I asked who did that and Y/N burst into tears." Gi-hun said. His mother knew what that meant then knelt down to your level.

"Honey, why don't you set up the couch for our guest." His mother said. Gi-hun left the bathroom to go into the living room leaving you and his mother alone in the bathroom. "Sweetie, you can tell me. Who did this to you?" The mother said. Before you could answer, you jumped at the sound of someone pounding on the door. Gi-hun answered the door and your heart dropped once you saw the person at the door.

"Y/N I know you're here! Come out!" Your lover said trying to push past Gi-hun. Gi-hun didn't budge at all. You whimpered in fear which alerted the mother as she stepped out and asked your lover to leave. After your lover saw you, you know there's a really high chance that your lover wasn't leaving without you coming with. Getting pissed at people blocking, your lover struck the mother and Gi-hun began to see red. Gi-hun tackled your lover to the ground and began to beat your lover mercilessly. You stayed in the bathroom in case your lover does bust in but to your luck and surprise, you heard police sirens outside and your lover yelling and cussing, swearing to come back for you to kill you.

Gi-hun came into the bathroom with his hands covered in blood. "That piece of shit won't hurt you anymore." Gi-hun said as he picked you up bridal style and carried you to the couch. He then helped up his mother who had a small pink bruise on her face.

"There's a place for people like that bastard in Hell." The mother said. "Son, are you alright?" Gi-hun nodded then turned to you and walked up to you.

"T-thank you! Thank you!" You cried out hugging him tightly. Gi-hun hugged you tight as he pecked your forehead.

"Stay here from now on." Gi-hun said. "I want to help you heal."