College Chronicles: Putting Out The Old Flame...Again-2(Female Reader)

Sae-byeok

You've been noticing that Sae-byeok has been hanging out with Jun multiple times. Whenever you wanted to hang with her to have your quality time with her...she says that it's not a good time because she was already out with Jun. You laid on your bed and sighed. Sae leaped up and curled up next to you while purring.

"Hey girl." You said as you scratched her head. "At least I can have quality time with you." Your moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. You got out of bed and opened it to see Maggie.

"Maggie?" You said. "What are you doing here?"

"It's about Sae-byeok and that ex of hers." Maggie said.

"I already noticed that she's been hanging out with him lately." You said.

"Yeah only because he persuades her into hanging out with him. I've been hearing him be like, "C'mon I wanna show you this one place." or "There's this event going on where I need a plus one."" Maggie explained.

"Why couldn't he ask anyone else?" You asked. Maggie shrugged her shoulders.

"If you ask me, he's been trying to claim your girl back." Maggie said.

"I don't wanna jump to conclusion but let's just swing to where she's at...just to be safe." You said anxiously. Maggie nodded her head as both of you headed out the dorm.

Sae-byeok was at cafe with Jun. They were laughing and talking, you know, social stuff.

"Man, you have become one kick ass fighter." Jun said. "I remember back when you was just the quiet girl in the class."

"Yeah back when everyone thought that I'd kill them if they spread rumors about me." Sae-byeok said. Jun chuckled then stared at Sae-byeok.

"What?"

"I'm sorry but...I missed you Sae-byeok." Jun said. Sae-byeok sat there dumbfounded, not knowing what to say.

"I...okay." Sae-byeok replied nervously.

"Did you miss me?" Jun asked.

"Well honestly no because I was more focused on me." Sae-byeok said.

"You know, I was a dumbass for letting you go." Jun said as he grabbed Sae-byeok's hand and rubbed it. Sae-byeok's inner self began to sense that something was up.

"Well, not all relationships lasts Jun." Sae-byeok said in hopes that he would dial back the weird vibes he was giving but he didn't. Sae-byeok got up.

"Um, I think I gotta head back to my dorm." Sae-byeok said. "My roommate is probably wondering where I am." Jun got up as well.

"Wait you got something in your hair." Jun said as he reached his hand out. Before Sae-byeok could step back, Jun grabbed the back of her head and smashed her lips onto his. Sae-byeok tried to pull away but he had a really strong and good grip. Sae-byeok finally was able to push him off and looked at him angrily.

"What the hell dude!" Sae-byeok yelled out. Jun just smirked as he pointed making Sae-byeok turn around to see you and Maggie. You stood there with a blank expression.

"Y/N...this isn't what it looks like." Sae-byeok said as she walked up to you but you stormed off making Sae-byeok chase after you. "Y/N wait-" Sae-byeok grabbed your arm but you turned around and drew your hand across her face making her fall to the ground.

"I should've known you was up to something!" You yelled out as tears ran down your face. "You wanna go back to your ex, be my fucking guest." You took the ring off and chucked it at Sae-byeok's chest as you ran off crying. Sae-byeok turned around to see Jun on the floor holding his crotch and Maggie towering over him.

"Best be lucky I don't have my knife, otherwise I would've cut your balls off." Maggie threatened. Maggie then looked at Sae-byeok. "You must be out yo damn mind!"

"Maggie please! I didn't kiss him, he kissed me!" Sae-byeok said.

"Sure did, and it was the best kiss ever." Jun groaned out. Maggie kicked him in the head making him shut up. Sae-byeok groaned as she looked at the ring you threw at her then try to find you but you was already gone.

"I should've known that you was only coming back in my life just to jump in." Sae-byeok said as she looked at Jun. When Sae-byeok got to her dorm, she threw herself on the bed and groaned in frustration. Maggie eventually came in.

"I don't need a verbal "I told you so"" Sae-byeok mumbled into her pillow.

"I wasn't gonna say it but I can say that you should've seen the red flag in him constantly asking you to hang out." Maggie said.

"I know, I know." Sae-byeok said. "Now Y/N probably won't even hear me out after that."

"If I were you, I'd give her some space until she cools down then tell her what really happened." Maggie said. "I heard her sobbing next door before I walked in."

"I wish I could tell her now." Sae-byeok said. "I just feel so guilty."

"How you feel guilty about a guy forcing himself on you?" Maggie asked.

"I just do." Sae-byeok said.

"Well, I honestly did see him pull you in for a kiss and the only reason why I didn't say anything was because there's a chance that Y/N would've kicked both of our asses if we both try to explain." Maggie said. "If you want, I'll vouch for you right now." Sae-byeok got up as both of them made their way to your room next door. Mi-nyeo answered the door.

"Mi-nyeo where's Y/N?" Sae-byeok asked.

"She's...in bed." Mi-nyeo said nervously. "I can't let you guys in while she's in this state of emotion."

"Look, if she told you about what happened, allow me to clarify." Sae-byeok said. "That creep pulled me into a kiss."

"I witnessed it." Maggie said. "He saw us coming so it was last minute planning he did." Mi-nyeo sighed.

"Don't tell this to me, tell it to the one who thought otherwise." Mi-nyeo said as she stood aside. Sae-byeok walked into your room only to have a pillow fly at her direction.

"Get out!" You yelled out.

"Y/N, she didn't kiss him, he pulled her into a kiss." Maggie said. "Think about it; Would Sae-byeok be the type to kiss her ex after what he put her through?" You raised your head up. Sae-byeok examined your face to see that it was stained in tears and your eyes were bloodshot red.

"I never wanted him." Sae-byeok said. "I've always wanted you, Gi-hun, Ali, and Sang-woo and I still do. There's no room for Jun." You sniffled as you got down from the bed. Sae-byeok got on her knees and hugged your waist.

"Please, I want my mamas back." Sae-byeok mumbled out as she placed the ring into your hand. You stood there and began to have fresh tears roll down your face as you got down to her level and hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" You cried out. Sae-byeok rubbed your back.

"No, I'm sorry for not paying attention to the one who really deserves my time and attention." Sae-byeok said. She grabbed your hand and slipped the ring back on then pecked your hand. "Do you love me?"

"That depends, can birds fly?" You asked.

"Yes...duh." Sae-byeok said.

"There's your answer." You chuckled out as you hugged Sae-byeok tight.

"Alright with the mushy somber stuff, y'all making a bitch cry." Maggie said. Mi-nyeo elbowed her.

"Don't ruin their moment." Mi-nyeo said as she smiled.

"And babe?" You began. Sae-byeok looked at you. "If I see that man near you again, he'll be seeing stars the very next minute." Sae-byeok chuckled.

"My crazy girl."