High School Imagine: Deadly Obsession-1(Female Reader)

Gi-hun was sprinting his way up to school. He made the mistake of hitting the snooze button on his alarm and overslept for 5 minutes. He burst through the school doors only to run into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" Gi-hun said as he helped a young girl up. The girl didn't say anything but gazed at Gi-hun with her big doe eyes. "Are you alright?" The young girl didn't answer and just stared at him. Gi-hun was weirded out but heard the bell ring as he darted to his first class. The young girl watched as he ran off and felt her heart skipping beats.

"Are you my future husband?" The young girl whispered out.

When Gi-hun got into class he sighed out as he sat in his seat.

"You overslept, did you?" You asked. Gi-hun nodded his head as you shook his head at him.

"Tried to wake you but you were out of there." You said.

"What? Why didn't you shake me or anything?" Gi-hun asked.

"Boy, I've tried everything and you was still out!" You said. Gi-hun groaned. You looked over Gi-hun's shoulder to see the young girl peeking through the door window. She just had this blank stare which creeped you out. Gi-hun noticed the uncomfortable look on your face.

"What's wrong?" Gi-hun asked.

"Um, there's a girl peeking through the door window." You replied. The minute Gi-hun turned around, the girl was gone. Gi-hun turned back to you and laughed.

"Really funny Y/N." Gi-hun laughed. "You deciding to mess with my mind since I'm still half asleep."

"I wasn't joking Gi-hun." You said.

"Sure you aren't my love." Gi-hun said. "But anyway I'm about to catch up on some Zs, wake me when class is over." Gi-hun said as he placed his head down on the desk. You looked at the door again to see the girl again but this time she had a look on her face like she wanted to light you on fire. Shivers ride down your spine to a point where you couldn't even focus on the lesson.

Lunch time came around. You were talking to Sang-woo in the library about the girl from earlier.

"Well that's odd." Sang-woo said. "What does she look like?"

"She looked like she's a freshman." You said. "She had pale skin, grey eyes, and long black hair like almost like that dead girl from The Ring." You described.

"Wait, I think I've seen her before." Sang-woo said. "If I could find the name in a yearbook or something I'd know."

"Well whoever she is, she's starting to creep me out." You said. You and Sang-woo walked out to the benches outside to see Ali, Sae-byeok, and Gi-hun sitting with the strange little girl.

"Hey lovelies." Sang-woo said as you two sat down. "Who's this young lady here?"

"This is Aera Sasaeng." Ali said.

"But people call me Sasa." The girl whispered out. "I'm a junior who transferred here."

"Well Sasa, this is Sae-byek, Sang-woo, Gi-hun, and Y/N." Ali said. Sasa gave you all warm smiles except when she got to you, her smile faded into a more "I don't like you for no reason" type look.

"Okay, geez." You thought to yourself.

"I ran into her in the halls and she was actually considering joining the DnD club." Ali said. "And then her and I started talking and I invited her to our table."

"That's nice Ali." Gi-hun said as he pecked Ali's cheek. You looked at the corner of your eye to see Sasa's eyes turn from grey to red but you shrugged it off. During the lunch time, you noticed that Sasa was becoming a bit too close to Gi-hun like touching on his arm, asking him personal questions like, "Is he single" or what not. Gi-hun replied that he's in a poly-ship with you and the others which kinda made Sasa upset but she hid her face of disappointment with a fake smile. You couldn't help but have this really bad feeling your gut. It wasn't your time of the month because it had already passed. It wasn't period cramps...it was more like "Something ain't right" type stomach feelings.

When after school came, you were walking home with Sae-byeok. She noticed that you had a frown on your face.

"What's wrong babe?" Sae-byeok asked.

"Just a bad feeling in my stomach." You replied.

"You gotta shit?" Sae-byeok asked making you laugh.

"No." You laughed out. "But it's about that Sasa girl."

"What? Her being a little too engaged with Gi-hun?" Sae-byeok asked. It was like she read your mind clearly.

"That's what I was thinking!" You exclaimed. "It's like she likes him or something."

"Is my baby jealous?" Sae-byeok said as she smirked at you.

"No I'm not jealous. I just have a bad feeling about her." You said.

"Well, I'm sure she's not so bad." Sae-byeok said.

With Sasa

Sasa went into her room and dug into her backpack as she took out Polaroid photos she took of Gi-hun and sighed in a lustful way as she laid the photos out on the bed.

"My husband." She whispered out as she examined the photos