Poly-ship Shenanigans: They Call It Puppy Love(Female Reader)

February

Ga-yeon's POV

February 14th, 2033

Dear Diary,

Today's Valentine's Day and I'm really excited! There's this one boy in my class who is really cute that I want to ask to be my Valentine. His name? Oh, his name is Loki and he's this Caucasian boy who sits behind me during class. He has the cutest dimples ever and I just love his short and shiny brown hair and his eyes...oh my God...he has the most beautiful set of brown eyes I've ever seen. Joi would make fun of me liking him but I always shrug it off. I've already made a Valentine's Day card for Loki and if I'm feeling bold enough, I might ask him to be my boyfriend.

No one's POV

During the drive to school, Sae-byeok noticed the smiley look on Ga-yeong's face as she stared out the window.

"Gongju, you seem to be in a good mood this morning." Sae-byeok pointed out.

"It's because she likes a boy." Dawn boasted.

"Shut up Dawn!" Ga-yeong scolded.

"Who is this boy?" Sae-byeok asked as she looked at her through the rearview mirror.

"N-no one serious." Ga-yeong lied trying her hardest to hold down her smile. Sae-byeok smirked knowing that Ga-yeong is not good at lying or hiding anything but she didn't push Ga-yeong any further. Sae-byeok pulled up to the school as the kids unbuckled their seatbelts.

"Alright kids, have a nice day at school." Sae-byeok called out.

"We will eomma, love you." The kids said in unison as Sae-byeok blew them a kiss. Ga-yeong saw Loki by the door and felt her heart beginning to skip beats.

"Just go give him the stinking card already if you like him so much." Dawn said.

"Shut up and get to your class." Ga-yeong said. Dawn shrugged her shoulders as her and Min-jun both walked off. Ga-yeong sighed as she took out the card and walked towards Loki.

"Um...hey Loki." Ga-yeong began. Her palms began to sweat as he looked at her.

"Hey Ga-yeong what's up?" Loki asked. Ga-yeong took a deep breath and handed him the heart shaped card.

"Will you be my Valentine?" Ga-yeong asked. Loki smiled as he nodded his head making Ga-yeong nearly faint but Loki caught her.

"Careful there." Loki said as he helped her up. "Do you want me to walk you to class?"

"Y-yes, thank you." Ga-yeong stammered out as Loki grabbed her hand and lead her down the halls. Jason stood there from afar watching them walk down the hall and sighed. He took out a Valentine's Day card that was meant to go to Ga-yeong.

To Ga-yeong

Be the princess to my prince on Valentine's Day

~Jason

Jason crumbled up the card and threw it in the trash as he sadly walked his way to his class.

With the twins

"Sekani, it's just a card there's no need to make it perfect." Min-jun assured a stressed out Sekani who was working on a Valentine's Day card.

"I'm trying to do this for your sister and I want it to be perfect." Sekani explained.

"Well for starters...I'm sure my sister wouldn't like the color pink." Min-jun stated. "She hates things that are pink and girly girly." Sekani facepalmed as he threw the card away and took out some blue construction paper.