College Chronicles: People Wear Masks-2(Female Reader)

You woke up to the sun shining in your face. Your eyes fluttered open to see you and your lovers cuddled up in bed all natural. You stretched and got out of bed to go shower. After you got out the shower you walked out with a towel wrapped around you. Sae jumped on the dresser and looked at you with her big green eyes. You chuckled and pat her head.

"Good morning my feline friend." You whispered as Sae purred at your touch. You dropped your towel and looked in the dresser for a pair of panties and a bra when you felt eyes burning into your whole back.

"I know y'all awake." You said not looking behind you.

"Change into the black lacy set." Gi-hun chuckled out.

"Either get ready or go back to sleep and miss class." You said.

"Aww but we were enjoying the view." Sae-byeok said. You flipped her off. 

"Hey we wouldn't mind going for a round in the morning." Sang-woo said as he got up.

"Noo! Don't get up you're still naked!" You squealed as you blocked your view with your hand.

"Really? You've seen us all naked before and you still get flustered." Ali said as he got out of bed.

"Shut up." You said as you put your bra and panties on. You quickly got dressed and ran out the apartment. When you got to class, Yuki was already there by your seat.

"Hey girl." Yuki said.

"Hey Yuki." You said as you sat down next to her.

"You ready for later?" Yuki asked. You remembered what Yuki asked you last night and that bad feeling returned.

"Y-yeah." You said nervously. Yuki looked at you with concern.

"What's wrong?" Yuki asked. You got a flashback to when you got involved with that club senior year which was a cult filled with cannibals so you were a bit anxious on hanging out with Yuki today.

"Yuki...are you apart of a cult?" You asked. Yuki looked at you like you've grown a second head.

"No!" Yuki said. "God no!"

"Are you a cannibal?" You asked.

"Are you fucking with me?" Yuki asked.

"No it's just...I've dealt with a group of people before who turned out to be cannibals." You admitted. Yuki chuckled.

"Trust me, I'm not apart of a cult nor do I like the taste of human." Yuki said. "I prefer sweets over flesh." You chuckled. 

"Alright I guess I could trust her on this." You thought to yourself. After class, you were walking with Yuki that bad feeling in your gut wouldn't go away. You tried to brush it off as you PMS-ing but then the hypothetical thoughts began to pop in your mind.

"What if she's lying?"

"What if she has a knife in her purse right now?"

"Does she have any group symbol that represents a cult?"

Once you and Yuki got to the garden area, there were 3 more girls there as well.

"Y/N meet Sabrina, Abia , and Akane." Yuki said pointing at the Caucasian girl, then the Arabian girl, then the Japanese girl. They all waved at you in sync so you waved back.

"Howdy there girl." Sabrina said in a country accent. "It's sure is nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you guys as well." You said.

"Hey are we gonna stand here or are we gonna go to the fun place?" Akane asked.

"In a minute." Yuki said. When Akane said, "Fun place" you thought she meant the local arcade Ali always goes to. But you were surprised when you all walked to the bridge area that was at the near entrance of the college.