Bad day?: Ali Adul

Ali woke up to the sun shining in his face. He got up and stretched then looked at the calendar then sprouted out the bed and darted into the kitchen to where he found you making breakfast. He kissed your cheek and sat at the table.

"Y/N guess what day it is." Ali said happily.

"Tuesday?" You asked obliviously. Ali frowned and muttered a "Yeah, Tuesday." You gave him his plate then kissed his cheek.

"Hurry up and eat. You're gonna be late for work." You said as Ali nibbled on a piece of bacon. Once Ali got dressed, he kissed you goodbye and went to work.

It wasn't any better for Ali at work. His Mr. Krabs of a boss still keeps him underpaid, someone stole his lunch so Ali was really hungry and cranky throughout the hours, and to top it all off his boss asked him to stay a bit later for extra hours.

"What's the point of working overtime if I'm not getting paid?" Ali muttered to himself. 9:00 at night hits as Ali grabbed his coat and walked out to go back home. Ali sighed, acknowledging the bad day he just had today. His lover forgot his birthday and it was a shitty workday. When Ali stepped in the house, he noticed that all the lights were off.

"Honey,why are the lights o-" Ali turned on the lights only to nearly jump out of his skin to see you, Gi-hun, Sang-woo, and Sae-byeok jump out from all the furniture that was available in the living room.

"SURPRISE!!!" You all said in sync. Ali stood there shocked and in disbelief. His surprised expression quickly became a warm expression as he dropped his coat and walked up to you and gave you a big hug while spinning you around.

"Happy birthday my love." You said as Ali pecked all over your face.

"Hurry up and blow out the candles, I want some cake." Gi-hun said as he reached for the birthday cake only to have his hand smacked away by Sae-byeok.

"I guess whenever bad stuff happens, something good will come in the end." Ali said as he pressed his nose against your forehead.

Okay forreal though, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANUPAM TRIPATHI A.K.A ALI ADUL A.K.A PLAYER 199!!! We love you, you precious cinnamon bun.