Spider-man: finally home

SPOILERS FOR NO WAY HOME

IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED, IT I RECOMMEND YOU GO TO ANOTHER CHAPTER UNTIL THEN

For all of y'all that are in pain like me 😀

No way home but make it slightly less painful

*3RD POV*

"Peter."

Peter cried into his aunt's shoulder, his eyes squeezed tight. He pressed his nose into the crook of her neck, sobbing as he felt how cold she was.

" 'm sorry May... I'm sor- I'm sorry.." he hiccuped, rocking her in his arms. "Please- please..."

Footsteps splashed in the puddles that had formed outside of what was left of the building Peter sat under. He hadn't noticed the change in weather with all the debris and dust that was caked onto his face and suit. The dust that he'd inhaled, making it harder to breathe.

Peter's senses didn't go off as the person neared closer by the second. Though, even if they did, he didn't think he'd have the energy to move. May was dead. She was dead. Blood still pooled around his knees and the stench of it burned his nose.

He wanted to wake up.

Please, please wake up!

"Peter c'mere, kid.. C'mere buddy I've got you.."

The voice sounded familiar. Peter didn't even pull away when he was guided into the person's arms. He just hoped it was Happy, someone that didn't want his head on a wall.

The hand that squeezed the back of his neck comfortingly was rough, callused from years of work.  The voice was smooth and sympathetic- wait...

the- the heartbeat-

Tony?

Peter scrambled backwards- best he could with the broken ribs that made the skin around the wound throb and tingle with every little movement. He hopped backwards onto his hand, then fell back onto his side again, and pain exploded across his body up to his chest. He cried out in pain, his vision blurring.

"Kid-"

"Stay- stay away." Peter's voice vibrated with fear as he held out a shaking hand.

"Peter, hey- stop moving kid- please," He begged, raising his hands to show he wasn't a threat. "You're hurt kid, I know you're scared I'm sorry- just... it's me I promise... I have a lot to explain but that's for another time..."

Peter stayed crouched next to May's body, unmoving , breathing heavily as he stared at the man who he knew was dead. He listened to his heartbeat stop over a year ago now.

Just like he listened to May's-

Peter crumbled.