He is Venom

Requested by: -luskyhuv

HAH THERE'S SOMEWHAT ANGST AT THE END >:D
This is the Venom from Spider-Man 3
I didn't get everything right here but let's just pretend I know what I'm doing :)

*3rd POV*

Peter walked along the sidewalk of queens with a little skip. The day had gone great. No tests, no bullies, he aced his project, and he finished all his homework for the night early.

Though, there was supposed to be one test in physics. Instead, the teacher put on the news after getting a notification of there being some kind of meteor crashing into a park. It had looked... opened but nothing was in it. Soon enough, people just gave up on it. Peter thought it was cool though. How cool would that be?! An alien life form coming through a meteor!

"Hey Peter," an old man- Peter had learned his name was Stan recently but he just called him Mr. Lee. "Hi Mr. Lee! How are you?" "I'm doing fine Peter. Good day?" "Yep!" "Good, good. Just be careful tonight son. The streets get dangerous." Peter ignored the glint of anxiety he caught in the man's eye. "Yes sir. Have a great night!" "You too, Peter."

"Hi May!" "Oh- Hey Pete," May said as pots and pans clattered to the floor. "I'm just making dinner. It should be ready in half an hour." "Okay. I'm gonna go out for a bit. I should be back in time." "Alright, Just be careful. I'd rather have my nephew back in one piece." "Of course," Peter said humorously.

~~~~~~~~~~

Peter swung in between buildings with ease. He could feel the wind going against him through his mask. It felt amazing. Sure, he couldn't feel it blowing through his hair, but it just felt... refreshing.

A woman's piercing scream made its way to his ears. He gasped and dropped into the alleyway he had heard the cry for help. Though, the woman just ran past him in fear- to get away from something. His spidey senses were screaming at him to run. Peter being Peter though, he forced himself to walk forward thinking, 'Spider-Man can take it...'

He warily walked around the alleyway, looking for any sign of a person. He should've been able to hear it... but he couldn't. No one was there. 'Maybe that lady was just on something,' he thought 

A sudden cold weight pulled on his leg. Peter could've screamed at the sudden contact. "Wh-what the hell?" The substance was slimy and black with large white eyes. It crawled up his leg as if it were alive. Holy shit it was alive!

Peter struggled to get it off- he twisted and pulled. He wanted to cry for help- he really did... but what would Mr. stark think if he couldn't even take some creepy black blob?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kid?"

"Pete."

"Peter!"

Peter jolted awake on the familiar feeling of the comfy couch of his apartment.

"Huh?!" "Kid... Thank god you're ok. Karen told me you were unconscious and-" "Mr. Stark. I'm fine. I just feel... groggy" He felt so weird. A good weird, maybe? He could feel his pulse pounding in his neck and a head ache was forming in the back of his head but despite it all, he felt... powerful. "Yes- but do you remember what happened?"