Exhausting mistakes

This is pretty damn cliche but it'll be ok. XD

* PETER'S POV*

Peter slumped into his chair. He was a tired mess. His hair was pointing in all directions and he had bags under his eyes. He'd pulled 3 all nighters in a row. To say at the least, he felt dead.

"Hey Peter- woah you look like shit." "Wow Thanks Ned." "No seriously. Are you ok?"

MJ walked in and sat down. Just by glancing at him, a worried expression spread across her once deadpanned face.

"Woah loser... rough night? What happened?" 'Hah. She knows she cares about me,' he thought.

Peter would've called her out on her concern but he was just too tired to fully process it.

"I'm fine. Just a few all nighters." "How many exactly...?" "Three." "Damn. Get some sleep dude..." "I wish. I had a lot of homework, plus this project, plus the internship, plus red n' blue." (Red n blue was code word for Spider-Man.)

"It went like that for the past three days," he concluded. "Well at least today's Friday, right? And it's the last period of the day. You're going to the tower after school too so you can sleep there." "Ned. Just talking about sleep is making me more tired. If that's even possible."

Mr. Roden walked into the room, clapping his hands for his students' attention. "Okay Everyone! We'll just get straight into it and watch the project videos!"

The project had been extremely useless to Peter. It was just on safety- something they'd already learned throughout their childhood. Though, he did get in a lot of dangerous accidents within the past few months... but he lived and his suit was safe so that was ok...

They were all around a minute and a half each. Peter had turned it in last minute the night before. And by last minute, he literally means 11:59. it was something he had to run in online at exactly 12:00 or it would be locked.

He'd been out on patrol late and realised the time. He swung back faster than he ever had before and clicked on the video and submitted it. Followed by that, was his piles of homework. Thus, his third all nighter was pulled.

"Next up is Mr. Parker." The exhausted boy gave a thumbs up with his head on his desk. He didn't really care if people liked his video or not. He was too tired to care about the bullies around him.

The video began and it showed the outside from a moving car. Peter's voice cut in and it was him narrating in a deep voice describing queens.

Just with that voice, Peter knew what it was. "Uh- sir!" "Quiet Parker." "But-!" "Quiet," He said sternly. He clamped his mouth shut.

"Who're you talking to." The camera turned to the front, showing Happy. "No one. Just making a little video of the trip." "You know you can't show that to anyone right?" "Yeah I know."

"Than why are you narrating in that voice?" "'Uh...'Cause it's fun!"

"Sir! Thi-this is private stuff!" "This is the video you sent me Mr. Parker." "Its the wrong one!" Peter's heart beat way faster than he wanted.

"Fine," video Happy said. "So uh... why do they call you Happy?" The visor went up, blocking the two.

'Happy used to be kind of an ass,' Peter noted. But they were good now. The scene switched to them going in the plane.