Tagged + something else

So anytime I was tagged I was just like "Eh. It's too late to do the questions thing." So now, here I am, bored out of my mind. So here's one time for anytime I was tagged :D

1) I have many stupid joke kind of nicknames but my main one is Shan
2) My eye colour is green
3) my hair colour is dirty blonde
4) one fact ab me is that I like to animate
5) my favourite colour is green
6) my favourite place (is that anywhere? Whatever.) is Literally everywhere in Ireland. I love it there. My family is there. Period.
7) Either Tom Holland or RDJ. My friends ask me this all the time and I refuse to choose between the two. I have rights
8) my favourite is I'm not okay by the weathers
9) my favourite animal is the cheetah. They're so cuuute!
10) my favourite book is Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

This is all I can think of on the top of my head 😂
TinkerDinked
Nayah_Tries_to_Write
emulickmoo
FoxFoxGoose
TheGayFriends
bunnylover246
rogerinaaa
thesword1

OK NEXT THING!!!
I want you all to tell me what you think of these 3 book ideas (still irondad)

1. I'll catch you when you fall
When Peter and Tony come home from beating Thanos, they expected to live on. Perhaps close enough to a happily ever after. Though, When Peter gets into his house, expecting to be squished by one of his aunt's spine shattering hugs, he knows what's wrong almost immediately. May's dead. Social services will be after him. He's going to be shoved into a foster home. He's 100% convinced no one will be there to help him.

Well... not if Tony Stark has anything to say about it.

2. I can get you closer to home (trying to think of a better name here. Maybe someone can help me think of a better name?)
Spider-Man far from home consists of Peter Parker's grievance and guilt of the death of his mentor, and father figure Tony Stark. How different would the movie play out if the billionaire somehow survived the powerful snap that killed Thanos?

3. Boy's best friend
When May dies unexpectedly and Tony Stark takes Peter in, he doesn't know what he's going to do with himself. What can he do? The drill goes on. Death, guilt, sadness, Scarring... But what if a certain Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Tessa is thrown into the mix?