Quarentine chaos

So I wasn't gonna do a quarantine one shot but It's like 2 in the morning and this is my
I-don't- know- what- tf- is- going-on-with-my-mind- hour :,,)

Welp let's see how this goes

Edit: it's later and there's also fluff :))

*3RD POV*

"DAD!"

Tony groaned in his seat. This was probably the 4th time today that Peter had yelled for him. He was a busy man, he didn't have time for this!

Couldn't he just get some peace and quiet? Yes, he loved his son but it was now week 7 of being stuck in the house with the avengers and he was starting to loose whatever sanity was left in his mind.

He threw his project to the side and walked up the stairs.

"What?"

"Steve's being annoying!" "Yes, Steve's always annoying what's your point?" "Wha- Tony!"
"Yes Steven?" "What on earth did you just call me?"

Bucky could be heard cackling from the couch. For the most part, no one really did anything but watch tv and stay in their rooms. There was the occasional movie night or family game night but other than that, it was just boring.

"He keeps telling me to go outside!" "Kid why are you telling me this?" " 'cause I don't want to be exposed to sunlight." "What are you, a vampire?"

"You're one to talk..." "Capsicle this doesn't concern you." "I- of course it does. This whole thing is about me. He asked for you because of me." "Not everything is about you Steve!" Nat yelled from across the room.

"Why am I being bullied..?"

~~~~~

Bucky sat on the counter by the toaster. He was going to actually make himself breakfast this morning instead of whining to Bruce and Steve (they're the only ones who know how to cook) to make him something.

Peter sat by him at the table,
eating cereal and watching some show on his phone.

Suddenly a popping noise sounded and then a plop. As Bucky looked down, he saw his toast on the floor.

Who made a toaster that popped the toast out? And why the hell did Tony buy it?

He stared at it numbly for a moment, Peter doing the same.

"...Why has god abandoned me?" Peter burst into a fit of laughter. The ex- soldier cracked a smile at the boy. It felt nice to make someone laugh, especially Peter. He hadn't really smiled much recently and it was nice to see his happy, jumpy personality again.

He then looked back down at his toast.

Again, he wondered how the hell something like this would happen.

"...BRUUUUUCE!!"

"BUCKY JUST EAT IT OFF THE FLOOR!" He groaned.

"BUT I COULD GET SICK."

"I- ... You do realize you're a super soldier that's made for surviving these kinds of things, right?"