Something old

This is very short-

*3RD POV*

"Ok so your project is to find something very old and present it to the class, have a good weekend."

Peter's class stared at their teacher. Bring something old? That was a pretty stupid History project but he couldn't complain. It was better than doing a worksheet or test.

The class began talking amongst each other, saying they would bring their grandparent's things and such.

What would Peter bring? He didn't exactly have grandparents, and no one really needed to bummed out by Ben's story...

What was something he had that was old...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Morg?"

"Yeah Petey?" "So I have to bring something old to school, what should I bring?" "Me! I'm 5 and a half!" Peter chuckled at her. "True.. but I need something really old. Like older than dirt."

"What's older than dirt," she exclaimed. "Dinosaurs were on dirt!" "True but do your parents own something old?" "I don't think daddy will let you take anything of Nona's." "Makes sense. I wouldn't ask him either." "What about Uncle Steve or Uncle Bucky?" "True... but they'd know what's going on and it wouldn't be funny. I want it to be iconic."

The young Stark seemed confused by his choice of words. Though, before she could ask what iconic meant, Peter smirked as a plan formed.

"Morguna, I've got an idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Jason for bringing your... your Starkphone that was made uh- last year... Though, it wasn't exactly old.." Mr. Myah muttered.

"Next is... Mr. Parker! What did you bri-"

"Who the hell said my Starkphone was old? First of all, they never go out of date, second, only I get permission to call my phones old."

Cue the screaming of fans.
(I THOUGHT IT WAS SPELLED QUE AND COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES)

"Jesus- calm down. What was I supposed to come here for kid," Tony asked, looking over at Peter. The man looked confused. When did Peter ever ask Tony to come to his school? He had claimed it was embarrassing so many times before.

Grinning mischievously, Peter replied.
"We had to bring something old to school."

Almost everyone in the class gasped, because holy crap Peter Parker just called THE Tony Stark old-

"Excuse me?" Tony pulled on a look of fake offense, finding it hilarious that the kids were genuinely afraid of what he would do. Did they seriously think he would get that pissed because of a kid calling him old? Geez...

MJ and Ned were in the back of the class laughing loudly as Peter continued.

"Yeah. So I asked Morgan what I should bring that was like- really, really old, then with a lot of thought, I realized I had you!" "Wow. I'm wounded kid. No lab for a week. And here I was thinking I was gonna get you early and take you back to the tower," Stark exclaimed dramatically. "Very upsetting honestly. Mostly for you though."

"What? Waitwaitwait- I'm very apologetic for my actions today and I'm ready to go home!"

"Huh. I don't think that was real but I'll take it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"..I can't fucking believe you didn't take Steve."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 530