5 times Peter found something out about the avengers

1. Steve cooks??

Peter lays sprawled out on the lab couch and sighs.

Some argument between two characters plays softly through the speakers of his phone

This show he was watching was boring.

He's bored.

And hungry. He's always hungry though.

"Mr. Stark." "Yeah kid," he replies, not looking up from the helmet he was tinkering.

"I'm bored."

"Work on something. Don't you have homework?"

"Don't want to. Also, It's Friday."

He swivels his chair around, raising his eyebrow.
"What do you suggest we do then?"

"Eat."

Tony huffs out a laugh. "Ok then. FRI, you heard him. Order something good."

"Boss, I've been informed I can not order food tonight."

"What- why?"

"Dinner is already in the process of being made. It should be ready in about 10 minutes."

Peter's face scrunched up in confusion.
"You guys can cook?"

"Most of us, no. You already know I can do some dishes and Cap's probably making dinner tonight."

"Steve can cook?"

"I mean, yeah he's pretty good," he shrugs.

They walk upstairs, revealing all the avengers already in their seats.

They're all grinning, chattering on about anything on their minds. Clint catches their eye and gestures to them dramatically.

"Look what the cat dragged in."

"Yeah, yeah, we lost track of time," Tony waved him off, rolling his eyes affectionately. "Steve, you making something good?"

"Yep," he hums. "Come get your plates I'm not bringing it to you."

"Clint," Nat shouts as he bolted up. "You can't get firsts anymore you take like half of the entire meal-" "That is such an exaggeration! Thor eats way more than me!"

"Betrayal bird man!"

Peter stares down at his plate, glancing around as the other dug in without a second thought.

Out of habit of living with May, he cautiously put a piece in his mouth expecting the worst but was immediately reminded of that one scene of ratatouille as the flavours exploded on his tastebuds.

Seeing Peter's face, Sam threw his head back and laughed. "Steve you've got the kid's approval."

"Holy shit," he muttered. "This is awesome."
He stabs another few pieces with his fork and eats enough at once that could possibly be dangerous.  "Dude- I didn't know you could cook. Like May, she can cook but it doesn't mean she should but you can like actually-"