Nosebleed

Spooktober. 10

*3rd POV*

"Hey Penis," Peter didn't expect that annoying nickname to be called when he walked inside he compound.

"Huh? Flash?" "Yep." The bully had a smug smirk on his face and his eyes were practically screaming 'I win.'

"Guess who got an internship? Me." "Well- uh... good for you. Listen, I gotta go. I'm late." His eyebrows dropped slightly. He obviously wanted to rub it in Peters face a bit more. He decided to be annoying and follow the boy into the elevator.

"Why are you following me?" "I thought you were lying when you said you had an internship. Huh. Well now you're not so special anymore."

"Okay..." He replies slowly. He got to Tony's floor and went to exit the elevator but was stopped by Flash. "We're you you going Penis? That's Tony Stark's floor. The internship floor is up one more." "Yeah I know." "So you're not an intern. I knew you were lying-!" "No. I'm Tony's personal intern- why am I even explaining this to you?"

"What? You can't be." "Whatever Flash. Enjoy your internship."

Why did Peter have to be so polite? If he wanted to, he would definitely punch Flash into the 60's. Couldn't he just leave him alone? He drove Peter crazy at school and now he had to deal with him at the internship! The thought made him want to gag.

Peter walked out of the elevator leaving Flash, who still didn't believe Peter was Tony Stark's personal intern. That was a 100% lie. Penis Parker was a no one. He would never get recognized by anyone- especially someone important. He decided to follow them.

"Hey Tony," Peter greeted. "Hey kiddo." Tony smiled and ruffled his hair. He swatted his mentor's hands away. "Hey! It took forever to get my hair to stay down this morning!" "Oops," he deadpanned. The two got back to work quickly and Flash sat there gaping in silence. "This is a lie. He's a hologram or something."

He watched as the two talked with no normal Peter Parker awkwardness. They started making sassy comments at each other and seemed to be having a lot of fun.

"Try me old man," Peter said jokingly. Tony gasped in faux surprise putting a hand on his chest. "How dare you Pete. Think about the lecture Cap would give you. "

'Peter knew the avengers?!?!'

"What about if I tell him you influenced me," he shot back. Tony lightly wacked him in the back of the head. "You're grounded."

'Wha...?' This was confusing Flash. Peter talked back to Tony Stark, Apparently knew the avengers, and Stark was... grounding him?

"You cANT DO THAT-" It went silent for a second before they started to snicker. "Alright kid. Clint wanted to train. He said he wanted to get you back for breaking the prank war rules or something." "Oh shit..." "Language Pete."

'Parker curses?'

"He's gonna give me a black eye again." "I threatened him last time he did so no. He won't." Peter snorted. "What'd you tell him?" "That I would blast him into tomorrow if he hurt you again. He knows I will." "Yeah true." "I'm going to grab something. I'll meet you at the training room." "Ok."

Peter started to walk out and when Tony was out of sight, Flash jumped out. "How'd you do that huh? How did you make it look like Tony Stark? And how'd you know I was here?" "I didn't. What the hell? Where you spying on me?!"

What if they'd talked about Spider-Man? Flash would know everything!

"Wow lies. It's all you do. It's disappointing. Just as disappointing as you are to your parents. Oh wait- they're dead." Peter was taken aback for a second. He had to blink back tears.

"J-Just fuck off Flash." That obviously got him angry. He pulled his arm back and punched Peter in the face. He plummeted to the floor with a yelp.

"Peter?!" Tony ran out at the sound of a thump Peter's voice. He caught sight of him sitting on the ground with him hands cupping his nose. Blood dropped down his hands.

He looked over at Flash with fury in his eyes. "What's the meaning of this?! Why are you even here?" "I-I'm an intern sir!" "What? How old are you?" "16 Mr. Stark." "I don't allow interns who aren't in college. How'd you get in?" Flash obviously didn't like the questioning. He looked like a deer in the headlights. "Well then how is Penis Parker here?!"

"What'd you just call him?" His voice was cold and sharp. It even sent a chill down Peter's spine and it wasn't directed at him.

"P-Penis sir. Um- it's an old joke between us! Pete and I are best friends!" He cringed when he called him Pete. "That's bullshit. You look like that Flash kid I did a background check on a month ago." "You did a background check on me?!" His eyes lit up. "Ok now I know. Out of this tower. Now!" He grabbed his things and scrambled out of the tower.

As soon as he looked at his kid on the floor, his eyes softened. His knees were brought up against his chest and he looked up at Tony with tears were shining in his eyes slightly.

"C'mere Peter." He gestured for him to sit on the chair. He then grabbed a few tissues and held them up at Peter's nose. He noticed he was blinking back tears. "You ok?" "Y-Yeah." Parker luck struck and a tear streamed down his face. He wiped it away quickly.

"It just hurts a little." "Pete you've been shot without crying. What'd he say?" "...It's not important. J-just about... My parents being disappointed and stuff..." he mumbled the last part though, Tony heard.

"Aw Pete... don't listen to that dick waud. He doesn't know what he's saying." "Thanks..." "No problem."

*SMOL TIME SKIP*

"Huh. Turns out that Eugene guy applied with a different name and age. That's the only reason he managed to step foot in here." "It sounds like something Flash would do." "Kid's got guts. Well at least that's over with. You still up for some training?" Peter smiled a bit. "Yeah."

"Good. Now to go beat up the Avengers." Peter laughed. "Cool."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 1057

Sorry this is late! I got busy last night with packing to go to Tampa for a competition

I'm going to post later but I don't think I'll be able to post again this weekend.

Bye
:) <3