Sensory overload! Pt. 2

*PETER'S POV*

There was so much noise. Every noise was louder. Every light was brighter. I hate it. As I walked around, (wobbled) trying to find Ned, he found me. "Hey man. You ok?" "Y-yeah. Just...just a migraine or somethin'." Then I Remembered something. I had an earpiece in my ear. It had Karen in it so I could use it without the Spider-Man mask.

       "Hey Karen." "Hello Peter." I winced for what felt like the thousandth time today. "W-whats going on?" "It appears you are having a sensory overload. I recommend calling Mr. Stark. Would you like me to do it now?" "N-no Karen. I'm ok." "Are you sure? With the Condition that you are in, school could increase the pain. You should be escorted home-" "No Karen." Ned looked at me confused.

"I have an earpiece that has Karen, my AI from the spider suit. She said it's a sensory overload and that I should go home." "Well...maybe you should. She seems to know what she's talking about. It seems pretty bad. And it's an AI. She probably knows what you should do... also, You're pale and you look like you're in pain and really dizzy." "I'm fine Ned."

"Well...what happens in the sensory overload?" "So, Since I got the spider bite, I'm already really sensitive to sound but it's even worse like this. I woke up to Steve and Tony arguing across the house but it felt like they were screaming in my ear. I'm also really sensitive to light, touch and taste. I'm pretty dizzy right now. It's basically a migraine except worse than a normal person should have." I said while Karen explained it in my ear. "Wow..."

The rest if the day went on, I took my test, hopefully passed it, almost all my teachers asked if I was ok and I said 'Yes sir' Or 'Yes ma'am' Every time. Sadly, Flash was here. "Hey Penis!" 'Oh my frig he just yelled that.' I thought as my ears rang painfully. "What do you want." "Oh so now you have guts?" I rolled my eyes. I had to get to lunch. I was so hungry. 'Can I even eat at this point?
Won't that hurt too?'

"Just...Leave me alone Flash. I don't want to deal with you today." That made him angry. Before he walked away, he punched me in the face. "Shit." I hissed in pain. Why does the world hate me?

"Oh my god. What happened?" Ned asked as I sat down at the lunch table with my slightly visible black eye. because of my powers, it was already healing. M.J looked at me worriedly though. "Flash." I squeezed my eyes shut wanting the day to be over. It was so loud in there. 'The Screaming high schoolers, the old food, the garbage, the students trying to push through and their backpacks hitting me...' It was everything that was causing me pain put together. I couldn't bring myself to eat. I was even more dizzy than I have ever been and I was starting to feel nauseous.

"Hey...Pete..." M.J said resting her hand on my shoulder. I bit back a yell. Tears welled in my eyes. Right before either of them could say anything, I ran out of the cafetiria and to the bathroom. Right when I got there, I threw up. The taste made everything worse. I was shaking. I've never felt so awful before. "I recommend calling Mr. Stark." Karen's voice made it feel like multiple hammers were ramming against my skull. At this point, my body was raking with sobs

"Calling."

I was so exhausted. I want to go home. I want everything to be over. The pain is unbearable. If getting rid of my powers meant I wouldn't have to deal with sensory overloads anymore, I would do it.

"Kid?"

I couldn't answer. I couldn't do anything but cry. It wasn't showing any sign of stopping anytime soon. I normally would be embarrassed crying in front of my idol but this unbearable sensory overload was the only thing  on my mind at the moment.

"Stay there. I'm coming to get you."

Within 5 more painful minutes, there were ear-piercing screams. Like...fangirling/ fanboying screaming. I threw up again. 'I can't take this anymore!' I thought. I balled up my shirt in my fists. The screaming started coming closer to the bathroom then...I heard...Happy? "Get to class before I call all your parents!!!" The noise slowly died down as I heard every single footstep run to class.

"Hey Pete." Someone-no- Tony whispered. It was still really loud. I looked up at him with pain in my eyes. Tears were running like a faucet. "I'm gonna get you home bud." I leaned against him wanting- "It's fine. You can sleep. You'll feel better if you do. Everyone's in their classes so no one will see me with you." Welp. He read my mind.
As I felt another wave of tiredness,
I mumbled,

"...Thanks...dad..."

I didn't really think about what I was saying and it just...came out. As my eyes closed, I saw a loving smile on Tony's face. I smiled back, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~

            Hours later, I woke up to all the avengers (except Tony) surrounding me. They were whispering really quietly- wait. It doesn't hurt. They're whispering and it doesn't hurt! Yes! The sensory overload is gone! Wait a second... 'Were they watching me sleep...?' I thought.

           I then let out a small groan as I stretched. Their heads whipped around to look at me. "Uh...hi guys." Instantly, I got questions from everyone like 'Are you ok!?' 'What happened!?' 'Did you pass out!?' 'Why didn't you tell us this, this morning!?' 'Is that a black eye?!'

            I cringed. 'Stuff is still loud!' I thought. Oh my god they're going to start everything over again!  "Hey guys." I cracked open my eyes. It's Tony! He was probably about to ask why they went from whispering to yelling. His face then turned to concern as he saw the position I was in, cringing from all the loud questions.

            "I swear to god, if you woke up my kid up, I will blast you to tomorrow." He deadpanned, walking towards me. They started throwing excuses and I was back to squeezing my eyes shut. "Hey...hey Underoos. You're alright." Thankfully, It went silent again. Tony then mumbled, "Did they wake you up though...? 'Cause I wasn't lying about blasting them."

"N-no. It's fine Tony. I woke up naturally. That's when they started questioning me." "Oh so now you're calling me Tony again, huh?"

     "Hm?" Oh yeah... I called him dad. I blushed. "O-oh yeah...um..." "Nah I'm just messin' with ya kid." He ruffled my hair. "I'm going to murder whoever punched you Peter." Nat mumbled. "Oooo me too! Let me join!" Bucky exclaimed. Everyone started agreeing to a Peter Parker .

"Hey everyone. Shut up." There was a moment of silence. "...You're also getting a lecture on why you should tell me when you aren't fit to got to school." Tony said, pointing a finger at me as he furrowed his eyebrows and gave me a stern, dad-ish look.

"Ok..." I then smirked.

"...Dad."
Tony's face softened.

"Damn it kid,
it's hard to even be stern with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words- 1233

Yeeee part two