Did he love you? Pt. 1

*ENDGAME SPOILERS*
*3rd POV*

"Hey Morgan!" Peter exclaimed, walking into the lake house. Pepper had given him the keys a few months ago. She'd asked him to babysit for her since she had a meeting to go to.

"Petey!!!" She sped over and hugged Peter's legs, almost knocking him over.

Pepper walked in laughing at Morgan's enthusiasm.

"Hi Pepper! How are you?" "Hello Peter. I'm doing fine, thanks." She walked over and kissed Peter on his forehead. "Thank you for doing this. I was told this was a big meeting I couldn't miss."

"It's no problem. I'd do anything for you guys." She smiled then looked at her watch. "Oh! I've gotta go!"

She grabbed her things and ran towards the door. "Bye love you two!" "Bye mommy!!!" "Bye Pep."

Throughout the night, they played games and such. A few movies were watched too. The whole time, Morgan just laid on Peter.

"Hey Petey?" "Yeah Morg?" "Next to Mommy and daddy, you're my most favoritest person in the world." "Wow... thanks..." Peter pulled the girl closer. She nuzzled into his side.

It kind of reminded him of the movie nights with Tony. God... he missed him so much.

On those nights, Peter would let go of any insecurities and just lay down with his father- figure. Tony would put his arm around him and Peter would eventually fall asleep on him.

"Petey?" "Mhm?" "I'm hungry..." "Well I can make you some food." "Yeah!"

He ended up making us some lasagna.

"This 's so frick'n good!" She exclaimed with a full mouth.

"First off, don't talk with your mouth full." I joked. "Second, Don't say fricking." "But you just said it." "And I'm 16 years old while you are 5."

"But I'm turning 6 next month!!!" "That makes no difference. Your mom and I will allow you to curse when you're an adult." "When's that?!" "Not important. Just not now." She made a pouty face.

"Na ah. No pouting. Just eat my food." She happily complied. "Thank you!" "No problem Morg."

A few more hours of fun and the two of us were outside. "Petey Petey! Come see my tent!" He did so and it was pretty nice.

"Sometimes, my daddy would sit in that chair! It was funny because he was too big for it!" She was right. It was a really tiny chair. Peter couldn't imagine Tony sitting in it... Though, he'd probably do anything for Morgan. She's a loveable person.

Around 9:00 at night, the two sat in the grass, gazing at the stars. It was beautiful.

"Did he love you Petey?" The question caught the boy off guard. He tilted his head to show his confusion.

"My daddy. Did he love you." "I...I don't know..." Tears welled in his eyes at the thought of Tony. The whole time, he just wondered why he had to leave.

"I think he did." He looked up at her, a small tear rolling down his cheek. Good thing it was too dark to see it... 'I'm the one crying when it's her dad! What's wrong with me!?' He thought desperately.

"You've always been my favorite bedtime story. When you weren't here, He would come in my room and tell me about you and sometimes, he would cry a little talking about missing you. I really wanted to meet you and you know what he told me before he got you back?" Tears rolled down his cheeks in the pitch black of the night.

"He was so happy that day and he told me you were my big brother and that you were his other kid." "Really M?" "Mhm! Even though my dad's not here... I have you and mommy..."

He couldn't control his body as he picked her up in a hug. He needed one and Peter was sure as hell that Morgan probably needed a hug.
"I know we can't know that daddy loved you but..."

She sniffed.

"I know I love you Petey." For a moment, Peter felt something. Happiness...content... his senses were slightly buzzing and he swore it was as if he could feel Tony's spirit watching over him and Morgan. It felt safe.

"And that's enough for me Morgan. I love you too."

The duo fell asleep on the grass by the tent. They were comfortable in each others arms. Peter was sure that he'd always be there to protect his sister. Always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words- 737

Part 2 with Tony hearing their conversation in heaven?

Yes? No? Maybe so?
XD

also, quick thing. So about spidey being removed from the MCU

I've only seen one video but it said that they came to an agreement.

It could be true but it could also be fake.

But now I have hope :')