Clown

Idk what this is but this is basically how I'd react if a clown was anywhere near me. Except unlike Peter I would run quicker but then this would be shorter-
*3RD POV*

Missed call from Peter Parker.

Peter- Mr. Stark!

Missed call from Peter Parker.

Peter- Tony please answer I need some help

The one damn time Tony had to reboot FRIDAY.

The man called back immediately, noticing Peter answered within the first ring.

"H-Hey Mr. Stark?"

"Yeah kid? What's wrong?"

"Remember when that whole clown thing went down in 2016?" "Yeah Pete. Everything ok? You're kinda whispering."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just scared shitless." "Um... why?" "There's a whole clown following me right now. What do I do? It's really creepy and every time I glance behind me it's smiling at me." "How long have they been following you?" "About 10 minutes..."

"Kick it's butt like you do every criminal." "Mr. Stark I don't have my suit on me..." "What are you doing out at 2AM then?" "I wasn't tired and I felt like walking since Karen said there was no crime."

"Pete you should've stayed home." "Yeah, I know. I keep turning corners and he's still following me. My spidey sense is going off," Peter stressed. His voice was high pitched with anxiety and he was talking fast. "Ok kiddo. I'm already on my way stay on the phon-"

Tony could hear an ear-piercing noise that sounded like a machine being started up from the background and the loud footsteps of Peter running.

"Mr. Stark he has a fucking chainsaw!"

The clown began to laugh maniacally.

"Tony are you almost here? He keeps chasing me I-I can't run too fast because it might make it obvious I have powers-"

"Kid if he's chasing you with a fucking chainsaw, run! I'm almost there! God, how do you get yourself into these situations?!"

"I don't know!"

"I'm here! FRI drop the call I see him."

Peter let his guard down for a moment seeing Tony. He slowed down slightly, thinking he was safe because his mentor was here.

But then, a large hand grabbed onto him, followed by more loud rattling of the chainsaw.

"Get off me asshole!"

Instead of responding, the person cackled and began to slowly lower their weapon towards Peter's arm.

"Lay one fucking finger on him Ronald McDonald," Tony growled. "I dare you."

Tony didn't even give them a chance to react before he blasted the clown across the street, deciding he didn't want to even let them decide if they would move. Peter's life could've costed that one second.

"Pete, hey! Did that thing touch you?" He asked, kicking the chainsaw to the side.

"N-no I-... I just really need to chill out..." "Understandable."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting the clown arrested, the two went back to the compound. Tony texted May that he'd be staying the night.

Sitting on the sofa with a hot chocolate in his hands, Peter muttered, "Why didn't we unmask 'em like a Scooby doo episode to see what they wanted with me." Tony huffed our a laugh. "Yeah we should've done that. Now, we should probably finish this movie and go to bed."

"May's gonna kill me for sneaking out without the suit like that."

"Yep. Now enjoy your cocoa. It's probably gonna be your last for a while kid," Stark teased.

"Fine. Maybe when she hears I was attacked by an uncultured clown she'll lay off. That was a thing almost 5 years ago."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words- 587