Hallucinations

Spooktober.30

*Far from home spoilers but not really*

*3RD POV*

"Hey Pete," Tony called. "Hi Tony! What's up?" "I was thinking we could go to Paris. You, me, Pepper, Morgan, and May. What do you think?" "That sounds great! I'll ask her when I get home!" "Cool. See ya kid." "Bye Tony!"

Peter ran home in excitement.

"May!" "Wha-? Hey Peter! What's with the extra energy?" "Tony just asked if we wanted to go to Paris with him, Pepper, and Morgan on Monday! Can we go May?" "Of course you can, Peter," she laughed. He immediately smiled but it dropped in thought. "What about you?" She gave him a sympathetic look.

"Sorry Sweetie... I have a double shift that day." "Aw man... well... I can take a bunch of pictures for you." "That would be great Pete." She kissed him on the forehead. "Now. Go wash up for dinner. It's almost ready."

"Ok!" He ran off

~~~~~~~~~~~

When Monday came, Peter was over the moon. He'd been waiting for this for what felt like a lifetime. (3 days)

Pepper and Morgan were already in his private jet. He'd already said goodbye to May and promised to take a bunch of pictures.

They had a really nice place to stay. Peter shouldn't even be surprised. It's Tony Stark- of course he'd want to go above and beyond for a 'small' vacation.

The plane ride there was quiet for part of the time. It was really early when they left so Morgan slept in between Tony and Pepper. It was the first picture Peter took. He smiled softly at it. She was so cute.

When Tony saw he got a picture, he glared at him playfully. Peter just smirked and stuck his tongue out at him. "How mature," he deadpanned. Pepper wacked him on the arm at his raise in volume. "Don't wake Morgan up," she whispered. "Sorry honey."

The rest of the time when Morgan did wake up, she talked a lot. At a first look, someone would say she got the habit from Peter but in reality, Tony rambled just as much as Peter did as a kid. Though, for the most part, he was quiet when he was around his dad. He only wanted Tony to be professional. Rhodey was one of the only people he relaxed around. It'd always been like that.

Of course, Morgan looked like her mother, and acted like Tony. She seemed pretty damn cocky too. Tony had nothing to complain about. He loved Morgan. She was perfect.

"Daddy! Daddy! Are we almost there?" "No sweetie. Just like the last four times you asked, no." Peter was snickering next to him. Tony turned to face his kid.

"Is there something funny Mr. Parker?" "No Mr. Stark," he said as if her were talking to a general.

Morgan continued running around the plane when it suddenly shook. She tripped and fell because of it. "Morg are you ok?" "Yeah! I'm fine!" Their stomachs flipped as they felt it drop for a moment. The small family was silent for a moment. "Um- To-Tony?" Peter couldn't even finish before the plane completely dropped. It fell through the sky. They held onto each other as tightly as possible, their hearts beating loudly.