Baby?!

Omg art for my other irondad book⁉️

What's an irondad fanfic without a little cliche chapter ab Peter turning into a baby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy wonder: hey Mr Stark??
Old man: Hey kid.
Boy wonder: I think theres apronlenm
Old man: Well shit
Old man: What're we dealing with here??
Boy wonder: idk I feel all tingly
Old man: So your Peter tingle
Boy wonder: ew stopr callinf it that omeasf
Boy wonder: koleasf
Old man: Take your time
Boy wonder: please**
Old man: Never in my life have I ever seen someone spell please so wrong.
Boy wonder: leave ne alone
Boy wonder: I think I mifht be dying??
Old man: What the hell Peter I'm On my way!
Old man: Fuck auto correct ***OMW***
(Live footage of your author having auto correct problems </3)

"Fri," Tony grunts, feeling as his repulsers shoot him up off the ground. HUD scans cover his view and yes, it's unsafe but the kid comes first.
"What's happening with Pete?"

The AI remains hesitant to answer him, which, he doesn't remember installing a freaking delay protocol.

"I... am unsure, boss. He seems to be in a state of panic, though."

"Look through baby monitor. Who was he fighting?"

"Maybe you should ask him yourself. He's below you now."

Tony kicks his feet forward, bringing himself to a sudden halt before he can fly past the destination. He looks down at the creepy, dark alleyway and begins to wonder how the hell Peter hid in them all the time. They're dirty and dark and they look like all evil roots from there.

Stark will never admit just how hesitant he was to enter the narrow space. Though, when he called Peter's name just to receive no answer, his weird protective-helicopter-mentor-instinct took over.

"Spidey? ...Kid?"

Behind a trash can lays a pile of cloth but no Peter.

Then a babbling noise sounds, echoing against the stupid, creepy walls.

No, Stark did not shriek.

He didn't.

"Pete let's hurry this up and get out of here. This place gives me the creeps."

This time, Tony recognizes the high pitched noise and his eyes widen.

"Oh shit." He grabs at the cloth and unwraps it slightly, noticing how the smooth material feels a lot like the Spider-Man suit.
"Oh shit. That's a- you're a baby. Hi?"

It makes a startled noise and really, Tony doesn't know what to do.

Why is a literal baby just sitting in an alleyway where Peter said he'd be? Wearing his-

"Oh."

He looks down at Peter (This is Peter, you numbskull) and tries to find the correct words.

"You're-uh- you're... Peter?"

'Ah' And a nod is the confirmation he gets.