Oh yeah... A fieldtrip(pt 3)

Requested by: TinkerDinked

*3rd POV*

The lights shut off throughout the tower. It was Pitch black. There were a few alarmed screams coming from the group of students. Peter was a bit surprised too... The tower didn't normally loose power. Even when there was a power outage, it would shine through it all.
Someone had to physically turn off the power somewhere.

" Uh-Mr. Stark?" "I'm right here kid." Tony put a hand on Peter's shoulder. Because of his spidey senses, Peter could kind of see in the dark. He normally liked the dark because it didn't cause sensory overloads but he felt like crying. He was...scared. For what reason though!? Something was wrong. His senses were going haywire. It must've been bad if his senses were making him scared...

"Y-Yeah um..." Peter's nerves were telling him something. It was making him scared. Peter took a shaky breath. "I-Mr. Stark I don't know what's going on. My Senses. They-Th-They're going crazy. I don't know what's happening." He sniffed, trying to make the tears that had welled in his eyes go away.

"Hey...Hey it's alright. We'll figure out what this is. I'm sure it's-"

"Hello there Tony Stark." The intruder sneered.

"Who are you? What do you want? Turn on the lights so I can see you, you coward!" Tony yelled. The clueless group of students were in a corner wondering what to do. They just came to have fun. Not be there for a break in.

"As you wish Stark." He flicked the lights on. Everyone yelped in surprise by the brightness but Peter didn't just 'yelp in surprise.' He fell backwards and yelled in agony. "Pete!" Tony exclaimed. He ran to Peter's side. Ned and MJ followed. (Sorry I forgot about them lmao) Tears flowed freely down Peter's face.

The light was so bright. Too bright. It hurt his head. "Kid. Kid? You alright?" "Peter!" MJ and Ned said in unison. Tony shushed them and instantly understood that it was because of the spider senses. (MJ figured it out herself)

"It hurts s-so much." He curled himself into a ball. (This poor bean. I'm sry. T^T) "Uh-Um- FRI turn the lights down to 25% please." "Of course sir." FRIDAY did what she was told and Peter visibly relaxed. "Thanks Mr. Stark..." "No prob kid."

The students' chattering started up again, wondering what just happened and who it was who managed to break into the Avengers tower. "Hey!" The man yelled. His voice then went cold.  "Eyes...on...me." The room went silent.

"Now... Stark. My name is Greg (I'm sorry I couldn't think of a name for him) and I want your group out of this tower. We're going to have a simple talk. Just you and me." though the only person who noticed was Peter, there was momentarily a flash of fear in Tony's eyes.

"O...Ok." He turned to Peter. "Kid I want you to escort the tour out." Fear flooded through his eyes. "Mr-Mr Stark no. I don't know what he's gonna do to you!" He whisper-yelled. "And where are the other Avengers?!
They can help!"

"Oh yeah. They won't be joining us."

"What'd you do to them?!" Tony instantly got defensive. This dick barges in and says he 'wants to talk' and then says he did something to his friends?!