Buried alive

Spooktober. 5

I have no idea why I woke up at 7:30 but I hate it-

*3RD POV*

A fight with some weird super villain. What a great way to end a great week. That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

Peter had been fighting this dude for an hour. He just didn't back down. He was starting to get really tired. "C'mon dude! Just give- up!" He grunted, punching the villain with every bit of strength he had. It threw him into the wall.

"Are you done?" Peter asked. "Almost. Just one... more... thing!" Peter felt a stinging sensation in his shoulder and yelled out in pain. "Bye Bye Spider-Man."

The boy started getting drowsy and every part of his body went numb. Right before he passed out, he thoughtlessly mumbled, "K-Karen... call Mr.... Sta..." "Peter you seem to be in critical condition. Calling Mr. Stark."

~~~

Tony has been in his lab working on some car he crashed into with the Ironman suit. He didn't expect to hear FRIDAY telling him that Karen needed to talk to him.

"Oh that AI that Pete decided to name Karen. Sure, let's see how the kid's doing." "Hello Mr. Stark. It seems Peter is in critical condition and uncon-" "Jesus Christ Karen! Just tell me to get the kid!" He exclaimed, getting his suit at an alarming speed.

He flew out of the lab, not thinking twice about the fact that he just screwed up the car he'd been fixing again.

He turned on the repulsers the fastest they could go. "FRI track Peter!" "Tracking!" It turned out the young hero was in the middle of the freaking street! Right before he could get hit by some truck that was coming by, Tony grabbed him.

"Peter? Pete?! Are you ok?!" There was no response. There was just his peaceful face but that didn't calm Tony in the slightest. 'Shit he doesn't look like he's breathing,' he thought.

"FRIDAY what are his vitals?" "Young Peter has 3 broken ribs, a broken leg, a fractured wrist, many open wounds, a split lip, a cut on his cheek, and a black eye." "For fucks sake... why didn't you call me when you first got that black eye, kid? Is- Is he breathing? Is he alive?!" Anxiety pricked at the man's heart endlessly.

"Mr. Parker's heart is no longer beating." Tony's whole world crumbled before him. "No... No- Peter you got to wake up kid! You better not have hacked FRIDAY again and made her scare the shit out of me!"

A crowd of people gathered around to see Ironman cradling Spider-Man's head yelling that he better not be dead. People could see the two heros cared for each other a lot. Was Spider-Man really dead? He couldn't be. He was Spider-Man! Hero's don't die! (I just made myself sad-)

Tony has been crying in the suit. People couldn't see that. He kept that mask on to hide his emotions like he always did, weather it was a real mask, or a mental one. People couldn't see Tony Stark cry. Especially not for some kid- who was he kidding? This wasn't some kid. This was his kid! (Bruh I said kid way too many times and I'm sorry for that-)

He picked him up bridal style and flew away to the compound. He couldn't waste anymore time. He had to get his kid back! He could do that right?! He was Tony Stark and there was Bruce Banner! He was the best doctor around! He could fix Peter right?!