Single Dog Ending System Chapter 1: The Prince and the Frog (1) •

"Even if people like you, even if all the boys on earth die, I won't like you!"

"Bad, arrogant, cunning, narrow-minded, vulgar, cheap-mouthed, without a single good point in your body, am I blind?"

"I'm begging you, can you let me go? You're pestering me every day, do you want to face me?"

"I'll tell you today, I, Han Han, not only will never possibly like you, but I also hate you so much!"

"Hahaha... Today, Qin Lang's face is so disgraced that he has provoked Han Xuehua..."

"Hey, I don't understand, what else does he have besides himself at home? He's fat as a pig, his grades are last, and his personality is poor. It's impossible for normal girls to like him..."

"Yes! Toad wants to eat swan meat! Hahaha..."

There were all kinds of mocking and sarcastic voices lingering in his ears, like a spell, hitting Qin Lang's head directly, causing a buzzing pain.

"Hmm..." Qin Lang opened his eyes and saw the snow-white ceiling.

"Baby? Baby, you're awake..." A beautiful woman beside the bed burst into tears. She had an oval face, fair skin, and a pink pearl on her beautiful neck. She looked noble and generous, like a swan. Even if I cry, I cry so much that the pear blossoms bring rain, I see pity.

"Mom." Qin Lang called the woman who looked only in her twenties expressionlessly, "Don't cry, it's just a headache."

"Can it not hurt? You fell twenty steps of stairs! You stupid child!" Yu-Fang wiped her tears with a silk handkerchief, "The Han family's dead girl is too much! You fell down the stairs, and you don't know about the Han family. How did they teach their daughter to be so poisonous?"

"..." Qin Lang continued to be expressionless, it wasn't because the little girl was poisonous, it was because their son was mean. The memories he covered have not been received yet. He temporarily knew that the woman in front of him was his mother, and he remembered the scene before he passed out.

The woman was still nagging, over and over again, back and forth. Qin Lang couldn't listen anymore, and called his system: "Little idiot, can you help me block this lady's voice?"

However, Qin Lang could still hear the woman's voice.

"Little idiot? System?" Qin Lang called again.

"Fuck! Who do you call an idiot?" A certain voice exploded in Qin Lang's mind.

Qin Lang was stunned for a moment, is the system being stubborn now? As soon as he opened his mouth, he said, "Are you sure you don't want to call that when you're such a cute little idiot? I don't want to call you two hundred and five."

"Fuck!" The spicy chicken host! Who the system hates the most to call itself two hundred and fifty, "Just try to call me that again and you'll see!"

"..." Qin Lang was stunned, the system was so stingy, "You threaten the host? I want to report it!"

"Fuck!" The system's voice sounded irritable, "Wait, I'll ask my daughter-in-law to tell you."

? ?? Qin Lang was dumbfounded.

With a ding sound, the world is quiet. Qin Lang rubbed his ears, his system had already helped block his hearing.

That's right, Qin Lang is not from this world, he is a transmigrator, the reason for transmigration... Sigh, I don't need to say it, I will cry if I say too much. ╥﹏╥

Qin Lang watched the moist lips of the young woman in front of him keep opening and closing. The peach eyes were full of distressed love, and she could not wait to hold her son to her heart. Qin Lang remembered the one in his family, who was also a mother. Why is there such a big difference?