SDES Chapter 57: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (13) •

"Like me..." Qin Lang repeated it, his slightly dull brain couldn't figure it out, so he could only stare blankly at Lu Yuan's overly beautiful eyelashes close at hand. His tone was flat, and he didn't seem to be emotionally affected by this sudden confession, and stated, "I'm a man."

"I know..." Lu Yuan still didn't breathe, he slowly touched Qin Lang's lips with a smile, kissed, touchesd, savoured and asked with a smile, "How do you feel?"

"It's soft...a little cold, quite comfortable..." The little wolf, who put away his claws, didn't realize that he was being frivolous, or that he didn't think about rejecting the other subconsciously. The appearance would only attract the gangsters to act more unscrupulous.

Sure enough, Lu Yuan kissed again, this time with a little more force, his soft tongue slipped into Qin Lang's mouth without much obstruction, and licked every place gently. Qin Lang was a little drunk, he put his hands on the bench, did not push Lu Yuan away, tilted his head and kissed him as well.

"Qin Lang?!" A surprised voice sounded not far away.

Although Qin Lang was unhappy that his kiss with Lao Gong was interrupted, he still walked away and pretended to be drunk and gentle, he stopped Lu Yuan's kiss and slowly turned his head to look at the source of the sound.

Zhang Ping dropped his jaw in shock, looking at Qin Lang's blushing face, his eyes blurred, with an emotional and charming look, and at Lu Yuan's dark face, looking at him with extremely angry eyes, as if he wanted to behead him immediately. With that appearance, two words popped out of the mouth in a trance: "They were going to fuck?!"

Zhang Ping took his chin back and firmly faced Senior Brother Lu's dangerous gaze that looked as if he wanted to destroy the scum. He was about to explain "I'm just passing by, you continue", and in the blink of an eye, the two disappeared...

They disappeared! ! ! Were they his hallucinations? !

Zhang Ping rubbed his eyes and scratched his hair. Could it be that he hadn't woken up yet? He took out his phone and looked at it, then looked up at the sun in the sky. It was almost eleven o'clock and the sun was out. He should be awake.

He stepped forward with a dreamlike expression on his face, touched his forehead and approached the wooden chair where the two of them kissed just now. There was a bottle of white wine lying on the wooden chair, and a bottle of white wine also stood beside him.

Zhang Ping held two wine bottles that could be used as evidence that the two had existed before, and his face showed fervent admiration again, Brother Lu is so powerful that he could teleport! ! !

He really wanted him to be his teacher! However, he just seemed to disturb the good deeds of his future masters. Should he ask for a punishment first?

Zhang Ping, who had nothing to do, called his good brother Yang Yan. After he was shocked to express the truth that Qin Lang was actually a couple with Senior Brother Lu, he asked his brother if he could succeed in apprenticeship.

Yang·truth·yan coldly and mockingly returned him two "hehe" again, and then hung up the phone mercilessly.

Before Zhang Ping saw Qin Lang and Lu Yuan, he recorded a short video of Qin Lang and Lu Yuan kissing. It was even more shocking that the pictures of the people would disappear in an instant.

Qin Lang blinked, and he had returned to his bedroom in Fang's courtyard. After a short period of dizziness, Qin Lang rubbed his temples and was half awake.

His mouth was dry and he wanted to drink water. However, a warm body was attached to his back. Qin Lang quickly remembered what he had done with Lu Yuan in the small park just now, his face darkened, he accurately grabbed the hand that was pulling away his sweater and unknowingly poked in, and asked, "What are you doing? what?!"