Single Dog Ending System Chapter 147: Extra 1 •

The cold wind was bleak and the wind on the street made people's faces hurt. The whistling sound carried a fierce momentum.

Jiang Chengzhou frowned and looked at the young man surrounded by several people at the end of the street. He didn't know whether his face was blown by the wind or stabbed by the words of the group of people. In short, he was pale.

Seeing that Jiang Chengzhou felt very uncomfortable.

So he took a decisive action, got out of the car, took his long legs, walked a few steps to the boy and spat out of his mouth with a deterrent voice: "What are you doing?"

The few people surrounding Qin Lang were obviously stunned. They raised their eyebrows to see who would dare not mind their business. However, when they turned around and saw Jiang Chengzhou's face, they all shrunk into quails. Greeting him tremblingly: "Mr. Jiang..."

"Leave!"

Although the sound was not very heavy, the few people dispersed quickly, for fear that that man would pursue them more and hurriedly landed on their colorful cars and ran away in a hurry.

Qin Lang raised his eyes and looked at that not-so-familiar man.

The man was very good-looking, with sharp features and sharp edges and corners. Looking a little cold, the rumored character was even more cruel. That made Qin Lang wonder why that person would come to rescue him - even if a man wanted to help him, he didn't need to come in person, just calling an assistant or even a bodyguard would be enough.

Jiang Chengzhou's eyes were calm, he took off his coat and put it on the boy's thin body. He saw more surprise in the boy's eyes and at the same time, he was more defensive.

The boy licked his chapped lips in the wind and his voice was clear: "Thank you, Uncle Jiang."

Jiang Chengzhou thought later that maybe he had fallen in love with that person when they first met. He still remembered how Qin Lang stretched out his pink tongue and licked his lips. He was so cute and seductive that he could lose all resistance in an instant.

The background of that world was also a novel, the drama of the grievances and grievances of giants. Jiang Chengzhou's target character was a poor man, the first world was not very difficult and given the identity he chose, it was really a very simple thing to attack the poor man.

The poor little boy named Qin Lang grew up in a rich family. With a harmonious family and a loving husband and wife, Qin Lang grew up like a little prince. In particular, although he was a rich second-generation, he was not domineering, polite and excellent and his grades are very good.

He should have lived happily ever after - until when he was sixteen, when his parents went on vacation together, the plane they were on was hit by a storm and lost contact on the ocean.

The huge group lost its helm, and the uncle who had been overwhelmed by his father quickly became the master and instantly owned a dragon boat with tens of billions of assets.

Therefore, Qin Lang, who lost his parents, was taken into his uncle's house. The uncle's family tried hard to let Qin Lang continue to be his little prince and young master but behind the scenes - he was afraid that it would not be so glamorous.

His parents were gone, his uncle couldn't wait to join the group and his cousins ​​relied on their father to bully Qin Lang. Those who had a good relationship with Qin Lang and wanted to help Qin Lang became both brothers and sisters who could not be used to it, looking for trouble in all kinds of ways.

The uncle pretended to be busy with work and avoided Qin Lang, but the aunt turned a blind eye. Their family was like this, and they could only blame Qin Lang for being so good. After all, although his parents were gone, in terms of inheritance, as long as he reached adulthood, he would still own the shares of the group, especially if the shares of his parents combined were enough Forty-five percent. When the little prince came back to the throne, his ability was not bad. If they had to dominate, it would be ugly on their face.