SDES Chapter 61: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (17) •

Qin Lang had kidney deficiency. Misfortunes did not come stingly. After playing with Lu Yuan on the sofa, he caught a cold.

Qin Lang, who needed to make up for it, also found that he had no money.

Looking at the 127 yuan lying pitifully in his wallet, Qin Lang fell silent.

The culprit had been driven into the guest room by Qin Lang to practice and cool off on his own. Just when Qin Lang was at a loss, Yang Yan sent a message. Seeing the message sent by the eldest apprentice, Qin Lang was full of blood and resurrected.

Very good, the apprentice was really a caring creature. When he was most short of money, the eldest apprentice said that he would pay 5 million in tuition. Qin Lang knew how much the piece of jade he gave in the market was worth, but to the original owner, a friend was priceless. Yang Yan and Zhang Ping have never doubted Qin Lang, let alone worried that Qin Lang lied to them. Based on this, it was worth Qin Lang to treat them well. Therefore, Qin Lang only meant to accept 500,000 yuan.

Yang Yan, who was refunded nine-tenths of the tuition fees, was worried that Qin Lang would not have enough money, and said that he helped Zhang Ping to pay it too, and forcibly gave Qin Lang one million.

Officer Chen came to the Y Art Building again. Last time there, a girl died in the studio, and a boy accidentally fell down the stairs. This time, a boy jumped from the top floor. He don't know if it was suicide, an accident, or murder.

After investigation, he found that the deceased boy was Qin Yang. Not long ago, the five participants in the Qingyang Road expedition, as mentioned by several students, had all died except Xu Qianqian and Qin Lang.

When the five people died, Qin Lang had sufficient alibi, but Xu Qianqian was present when the other three people died.

Officer Chen invited Xu Qianqian back to the police station, and carefully inquired about how these students explored Qingyang Road some time ago.

Xu Qianqian was so frightened that she told the whole story, including the strange thing she saw with Qin Lang in the hospital, and the truth of the murder in the studio.

At the same time, she also said that Qin Lang's personality after returning from Yinyang Road was completely different from before. She suspected that Qin Lang had been possessed, and he was secretly taking revenge during that time.

There had been many cases of these kinds of mixed spirits in the past, but obviously this time it was a bit too bizarre. Not to mention anything else, just talk about Qingyang Road, and the day after Qin Lang was rescued and called the police, they sent someone to investigate.

But the people who were sent to investigate were all fine until then, and nothing had happened.

After a group discussion, Officer Chen took his beautiful new partner to Qin Lang's address.

When Officer Chen and Qu Rong came, Qin Lang was teaching the two eldest apprentices to practice Qi. The house was lit with incense and tea was brewed. In addition, the Fangjiayuan was already a few years old. Of course, in the eyes of criminal investigators like them, they only saw signs of MLM (multi level marketing) organizations and cults.

Especially……

Officer Chen came to look at Zhang Ping, the young man who opened the door for them. He opened the door and saw the two police officers. Not only was he not as nervous as ordinary citizens when they suddenly saw the police coming to the door, but instead he said with a look of admiration: "Awesome. It's amazing, Master really got it right!"

Just middle - aged youth who were successfully brainwashed.

Officer Chen's face was extremely heavy.

"Excuse me..." Qin Lang warmed his hands with a cup of tea handed over by Lu Yuan, and stared at the two police officers in front of him nervously, "Are you looking for me because of Qin Yang?"