SDES Chapter 39: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (18) •

The early winter night was slightly cool. Qin Lang's smiling eyes were reflected on the floor-to-ceiling windows. He held a mobile phone in one hand while lazily looking at the neon lights outside the window.

Even after a second, those eyes remained the same, and the lazy posture did not change, but his expression, voice, and tone of voice on his face seemed to have changed into another person.

"Reward... what, reward?" Qin Lang swallowed and pretended not to understand.

There was a chuckle from the other end of the phone, and the sexy voice quickly hit Qin Lang's eardrums through the current: "Since you don't remember, then forget it. Well, it's getting late, rest early, good night baby."

"..." Qin Lang was anxious, how could he not play his cards according to the routine? But he doesn't want to hang up so quickly, he wants to listen to that person's voice for a while, "Well... it's only eight o'clock..."

Yan Han held back for a while, he did not stretch out to take the offer but laughed out loud.

Qin Lang immediately realized that the other party was making fun of him again, and was immediately embarrassed and annoyed: "You! You are right, it's getting late, it's time to rest, that's all!"

"Hahaha, don't be angry, baby, open the door." Yan Han was very good at pinching strength to avoid annoying people, and his tone suddenly became gentle, it scratched people's hearts.

"You...you wait." Qin Lang hung up the phone, smiled evilly at himself on the floor-to-ceiling window, and turned around a few steps to open the door.

The slightly faster movement made Qin Lang's chest heave a little more than usual. His red lips parted slightly, and his starry eyes stared at the smiling man outside the door with some unbelievable but uncontrollable joy.

It seemed that, after waiting for a long time, the most anticipated ship had finally arrived.

Probably because he felt that his emotions were too obvious, the young man quickly turned his eyes to one side, quietly reddened his ears, he asked calmly, "Why are you here?"

Yan Han's Long-legged walked into the room and locked the door, looking at his lover's lovely reddish face, he bullied him while, putting one arm around Qin Lang's waist, the other on the back of Qin Lang's neck, and pinched Qin Lang's slightly hot earlobe with tongue gently kneading, his lust-filled lips came to Qin Lang's ear, and he exhaled an ambiguous warmth, his tone was unbelievably gentle: "Of course, I'm here to reward you."

Facing such an attack, Qin Lang only felt that his legs were weak, and just one sentence made him collapse.

Yan Han let out a low laugh, he grabbed Qin Lang's ear with his tongue, bit it carefully, and then turned to kiss the man. Yan Han's fair and beautiful neck was especially loved by Yan Han. Slowly sucking, his breath sprayed on the other's neck making it hotter and hotter.

Qin Lang's face quickly turned red. The infatuation of his sweetheart made him feel like stepping on cotton after drinking.

"Hmm..." A shallow moan came from the young man's mouth, beautiful and sweet.

Somewhere in Yan Han became painfully hard, but the only sanity he had left made him stop at the right time.

He kissed Qin Lang's lips with a gentle and simple touch, his urge to fuck him was hidden as much as possible, he hugged Qin Lang and gasped for a while, "I won't treat you to it until you promise me. Promise to allow me to do it."

The onlooker system rolled his eyes secretly, and despised Yan Han: "What nonsense are you talking about at this time, just do it! Aren't you a man?"

Qin Lang sighed: "25, you are stupid, are you sure you are not infected with some kind of colored virus?"