Single Dog Ending System Chapter 140: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (27) •

For Lang Qianxing, the previous life was no longer important. If there was anything, he probably would have to thank Yunhua.

If it wasn't for him sending the Tianjing Stone into his hands, he wouldn't have the chance to come to Qin Lang's side, approaching him step by step, provoking him again and again, until he now has.

Qin Lang sat quietly on the stone, and Lang Qianxing was fixing his hair. Lang Qianxing used to do this before, but now, his identity was not just his apprentice.

He was going back to the Tianyun Sect and he would hold a Dao-ending ceremony with Lang Qianxing in an upright manner. He didn't like to be lively, but such a big event should still be hosted by his senior brother. Under the witness of Tiandao, he formed a contract with Lang Qianxing in front of the great hall of his master Qiu Xuan.

Qin Lang did not elaborate, but Lang Qianxing, who had a tacit understanding with him, quickly understood.

He originally thought that it would be good enough to live in the abyss with Qin Lang, but he didn't find more that Qin Lang wanted to give him. Probably because the ending in his last life was too tragic, so in this life he only compensated him for Qin Lang.

The long black hair was fixed by the white transparent dress and Lang Qianxing casually hooked a strand of blue silk, feeling the soft feeling of the hair slowly sliding down between his fingers.

Then the hand grabbed half of Qin Lang's shoulder, and the owner of the hand leaned over and put a thin kiss on Qin Lang's face.

Qin Lang lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembled and he did not speak quietly. It was the Ah Yin Beast who jumped on Qin Lang's lap and he didn't let his ears turn red again unknowingly.

Lang Qianxing looked at this little monster, his dissatisfied expression did not restrain at all, "Master, do we really want to bring this thing back? Uncle and the others will find out, right? It will be bad to involve Master at that time."

The little monster couldn't forget the sullen look in its owner's eyes that wanted to kill it and hurriedly shivered and burrowed into Qin Lang's arms again.

Qin Lang touched the fluffy back of the little monster, "It doesn't have its real body, so no one can recognize it. The camouflage of the Ah yin beast is very strong. Besides, only it can take us out."

The secret realms of Zhongtianjing were very mysterious. The same place, opened at different time periods, generally it would not be the same secret realm.

A cultivator with powerful abilities could create a cave, which was equivalent to a world in which countless treasures of the master were placed. However, how could such a treasure cave owner open it up to others generously?

Therefore, the secret realm was mostly the residue of the accidental death of the great powers and the failure of the tribulation.

What Qin Lang and the others entered that time was the secret realm of the previous Demon King, which was Lang Qianxing's father's tomb.

There eere only a few male protagonists who come and go in the fantasy text. Although the original text did not mention it in detail, Qin Lang could also guess it. However, Qin Lang felt that there was no need to tell Lang Qianxing who his father was. Even if he did, he probably didn't have the idea of ​​wanting to dominate the world in the original text and only added a little more worry about whether he would mind only the blood of the demon race.

The Ah Yin Beast was very comfortable being rubbed by Qin Lang. Hearing Qin Lang's words, he quickly meowed twice, purring to express that he was pollution-free and completely pure.