Single Dog Ending System Chapter 132: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (19) •

The place where Qin Lang and Lang Qianxing arrived first was Qingyun Peak. He himself was low-key, and obviously he was not willing to fall directly in front of the Tianyunzong stone monument to cause a disturbance to his disciples.

He was the owner of Qingyun Peak. As soon as he approached Qingyun Peak, the spirit beasts and birds on the peak could feel it, and of course his apprentices would also know. Including the brothers and sisters of the other three peaks.

As soon as Zhong Yi and Boyi waited in front of the peak, they were very happy when he saw the master coming back from a distance, but they only saw the master and one sword, not the younger brother!

Boyi was about to ask his senior brother if something happened to his junior brother, but before he could ask, the master's sword was a little closer to them, and then he saw clearly that the little junior brother could actually stand on the master's sword!

Not only Bo Yi was shocked, Zhong Yi was also surprised.

"Master!" But when Qin Lang came down, both of them put away their surprise and happily welcomed Master back.

"Well." Qin Lang glanced at the two of them, "Shang Ke."

Naturally, it was referring to the cultivation of the two during the time when he was not at Qingyun Peak.

There were only a few people from Qingyun Peak, and the rules were not as strict as the other three peaks. If the Dao Zun of the other three peaks went to practice and came back, they would all be lined up in the dojo, kneeling and bowing to the Dao Zun to catch the wind.

Of course, that kind of scene looked good when there were many people. Qin Lang had only three apprentices, and it was not enough to watch, so he directly avoided it. After he glanced at Lang Qianxing, he went directly to the direction of Houfeng, presumably to take a shower and change his clothes. He should be going to Tianyun Peak to see the head as well.

Lang Qianxing looked at Qin Lang's back for a while with nostalgia and when he came back to his senses, the two senior brothers looked at him strangely.

"The two senior brothers want to ask you why you were on Shizun's Cangshuang sword?" Lang Qianxing raised his eyebrows with a smug expression.

"Of course!" Although the master looks cold, but it was easier to talk, but it was always impossible for Lang Qianxing to say that he wanted to walk together, so the master agreed? ! There must be some reason, such as the little junior brother was injured, it was inconvenient for Yujian and so on.

However, Lang Qianxing's face was ruddy, even a little springy and there was no sign of injury on his entire body.

"...I won't tell you." Say it for fear of scaring you to death!

Bo Yi and Zhongyi: "..." What should I do if I want to beat up my junior brother?

"But I brought something for the two senior brothers..." Lang Qianxing took out two packs of kraft paper from the storage ring, and there were a lot of stuff inside.

"These are the things that I ate when I practiced together with Master," Lang Qianxing looked very happy, as if to say that it was full of unparalleled flavors in the world, which made Bo Yi want to open it and taste it, "There are a few more. It's a gadget I bought on the road, I hope the two brothers don't dislike it."

Bo Yi was very happy, of course he liked the delicious and fun food. Zhong Yi simply thanked him and asked him, "Qianxing, can you tell us what kind of things you and Master have encountered along the way?"

"Of course..." Lang Qianxing was pulled back to the disciple's house by two senior brothers who wanted to hear the story.

On the other hand, Qin Lang also managed to soak in his spiritual spring. He saw Lang Qianxing sharing things on the road with the other two apprentices. He was a good husband.