Single Dog Ending System Chapter 129: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (16) •

Qin Lang calmly looked at Lang Qianxing, who had almost no distance from him.

Lang Qianxing's mind went blank, and when he came to his senses, he was already kneeling at Qin Lang's feet.

"What are you doing?" There was a voice in front of him which was uncertain and he couldn't tell if the other was angry.

"Master, I..." Lang Qianxing couldn't explain it and it was impossible to find any excuse. The fear of being expelled from the sect when he expressed his intentions to Yunhua in the previous life came up again, even more so than in the previous life and he looked up at Qin Lang in a panic.

The indifferent face still seemed to have no emotion but the tips of his reddish ears revealed the shyness that should not have appeared on him.

Lang Qianxing looked at the pink ears, opened his mouth slightly, and forgot his words.

In fact, Qin Lang woke up a long time ago but his husband kissed him on the mouth again and again and he couldn't tell whether his husband wanted him to wake up or he didn't want him to wake up. He woke up only because his feet were numb.

Qin Lang was still sitting beside the tree, slowly waiting for the flurry of energy to pass. By the way, he stared at Lang Qianxing's flustered face with grinding eyes, trying to find out what his husband was really thinking.

Lang Qianxing was even more panicked by Qin Lang's gaze. Why didn't he hold back, why was he not satisfied? Maybe Qin Lang was too quiet all night - he slept so deeply and so peacefully, always tempting him to keep trying.

Last night, he held the lantern and looked at it and couldn't understand what it meant, so he kept looking at Qin Lang. He was just thinking about it in his heart and he didn't really dare to carry out such evil deeds. Unexpectedly, the two of them were too quiet and the fireflies were not disturbed, so two flew over and wanted to stay on Qin Lang's face.

Lang Qianxing just wanted to help Shizun brush the two bugs away, so as not to disturb his rest, but he accidentally touched Shizun's face and wiped his lips then he hurriedly retracted his hand. The scorching heat that was only burning in his heart - it immediately burned to his fingertips feeling burning hot. Looking at the face and lips under the moonlight, Lang Qianxing couldn't resist the temptation and kissed them.

In the beginning, he was cautious, holding his breath and parting at the touch of a button. Lang Qianxing pressed the deafening heartbeat in his chest, confirming that the master, who had sealed his cultivation, had not woken up from the deep sleep. After his heartbeat gradually subsided, he couldn't help but reminisce about the beautiful touch of those lips.

So, he repeated it again and again. Lang Qianxing couldn't remember how many times he was arrogant in one night. Such an opportunity was so rare and the master seemed to be unaware all night, so even at dawn, he still wanted to kiss this time again, just that time.

Unfortunately, it turned out that the consequences of being insatiable and getting carried away were often not good.

Lang Qianxing lowered his head and pursed his lips tightly. At the beginning, the words offended when he arrived at Qingyun Peak, Master could let go of the past, but that time, he underestimated him, it must be a blasphemy and insult to the Master, how could he still tolerate him?

Lang Qianxing thought again, maybe Shizun won't kill him, he was so soft-hearted, as long as he admited his mistake, maybe he could... No, he didn't want to, he didn't want to admit his mistake. Even if the time came back, he would still do that. He knew it wasn't going to end well, but still...

After a long silence, the person in front of him looked away. Lang Qianxing closed his eyes and waited for what he would do to him.

Qin Lang got up, and the blue shirt that Lang Qianxing had put on him all night, which still had his body temperature, slid down on the green grass.