SDES Chapter 97: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (6) •

Unconvinced Qin Lang finally used his superb kissing skills to kiss the little fox away.

Run away...

He ran away... and left Qin Lang alone in the fruit forest of Lover's Fruit.

Qin Lang looked vicissitudes. Husband, I really don't understand your actions anymore.

'When you take the initiative, don't you dare to bang on my chair and kiss me with your tongue?! What the fuck does shyly running away after the kiss mean?'

So was he attacking or receiving? Don't try to make him test back and forth on the edge of the counterattack! He was also very tired!

Well! Qin Lang grabbed a large handful of short red fruits and ate it in his mouth, then wiped his mouth and rolled his wheelchair out of the orchard.

Fortunately, there were many servants in the manor, otherwise Qin Lang would come back by himself, he was afraid that hand would be sore for several days. After all the Duke's manor was really big, and it took more than 20 minutes to walk from the innermost fruit forest to the mansion.

To say that the world's technology was not developed - it had long had holographic technology, the Internet and everything was first-class, all kinds of rankings were refreshed at any time, and everyone had a terminal. But when it was said to be developed, it did not even have an automatic gear for a wheelchair, nor did it have household appliances such as refrigerators and air conditioners, and only used horse-drawn carriages for travel tools, not to mention robots and the like.

The most advanced weapons were only guns, and it seemed that the materials were quite small, so only wealthy and powerful nobles can use them. The common weapons were swords, crossbows, bows and spears. But it was also understandable, because this was the other world of the companion beast. Companion beasts were people's weapons. The chances of people there having companion beasts were quite high when they were born, so there were a lot of animal armors and the like prepared for companion beasts. When some people go to distant places, the large companion animals can also act as means of transportation, which was energy-saving and pollution-free.

On the way back, Qin Lang was thinking about whether to choose technology for the golden finger he wanted this time, what kind of cannons, what mechas, and the beasts would be killed with one cannonball. By then, it would not be a matter of minutes to dominate the entire planet?! However, that idea was quickly rejected by Qin Lang. "He" was born and raised in this world. He had been fighting side by side with the companion beasts from before. How could he know any technology?

Thinking all the way, Qin Lang had been pushed back to the rose garden by the servant, and the housekeeper was sending someone to prune the flowers and remove the flowers that were about to wither and have yellowed lace. Seeing that Qin Lang was back, he stepped forward to report to Qin Lang: "Sir, Madam said he wanted to rest and has returned to his room."

"Well." When it comes to Mu Yin, Qin Lang's face has a little more smile, although in fact Qin Lang didn't want to laugh at all and even wanted to cry.

Butler: "Your position in the wing has been arranged for you, and you can go to the office at any time."

Mu Yin responded, looked up at the balcony of the bedroom on the second floor, "Arrange a degree for Xiao Yin, he is now the Duchess, and his age is suitable, so he should study."

The housekeeper hesitated: "But sir, madam shouldn't...will he go..."

Qin Lang glanced at the housekeeper displeased: "Yuber, Yi is not only teaching courses for companion animals. I don't want to hear people talk about my wife as a person without any knowledge in the future."