Single Dog Ending System Chapter 21: The Prince and the Frog (21) •

No matter how sweet the two of them were and how hard they worked, what was going to happen still happened.

Yu Fang's final work was detained, saying that it was plagiarized by a certain master, and the jury panel gave a reply a week later.

When he heard the news, Qin Lang was a little surprised, but quickly understood. Because of the first condition he deduced before, he now has it in himself. In just a few months, the temptation of money had no effect. So, they directly targeted his beautiful mother.

Seeing Ye Qian's dignified expression, Qin Lang said softly, "Go back and talk to them, don't worry, I've done so much for you, and I won't give up as bluntly as I did before. Now, I believe what you had said before. Yes, we can and will face it together."

Ye Qian kissed Qin Lang's forehead, "Baby, thank you, and I love you."

[Ding, Ye Qian - favorability level 2, current favorability level is 100. ]

Qin Lang was stunned, he touched his forehead, and his eyes became softer. 'It turns out if you were exactly I believe.'

Ye Qian quickly returned to Fang's house, and his parent also expected him to come back - she waited for him early. Ye Qian was not the kind of noisy person. The two sides talked like they were talking about some business. At first, it was indistinguishable, until Ye Qian said this.

"Do you want an heir or a son?" Ye Qian looked at his parents who didn't get along for a long time, "Did you know? In the second year of high school, my father tried to commit suicide because he didn't want to drag me and my mother down. When I was most helpless and desperate, it was Qin Lang who was there. He saved my dad and our family, not you. On the contrary, after their family was defeated, I was the one who couldn't help him. "

"And you, who kept saying that the grievances of the year would not be revenge on the mother and son, and you turned heads and used despicable means to force Qin Lang to give up on me. I love him, don't you think it's unfair to the people that I love like this? Eighteen years, you have not fulfilled your responsibilities as parents, I can understand and can't blame you, but now, I am your son, not just a tool to inherit the family property. I think you should respect my choice. "

"Also," Ye Qian smiled softly, his eyes seemed to be looking at someone through somewhere, "Qin Lang is a very good person. I think it's worth loving him."

A week later, Yu Fang's work continued to participate, and Qin Lang followed Ye Qian into a very elegant Chinese restaurant. In the private room, Ye Qian's two parents sat.

When Qin Lang saw Ye Qian's parents, he was not at all restrained when Ye Qian first met Yu-Fang. As soon as he came in, he grinned and introduced himself: "Hello, uncle and aunt, I'm Qin Lang."

Fang's face has no expression, and he is a little serious: "Sit."

But Ye's mother had an impression of Qin Lang, and she whispered a few words to Fang's other mother. She was very grateful to the classmate who was willing to help their family. Although the other party was very rich, 500,000 was nothing, but it got them out of trouble.

Qin Lang and Ye Qian were used to getting along with each other, and they were so skilled at picking vegetables for each other at the dinner table that they usually abuse their classmates like this at school, but I didn't expect to show a wave of affection in front of their parents today.

Before Daddy Fang and the others put forward the conditions, Qin Lang preemptively said, "Uncles and aunts, I know what you want me to say today. Before that, please listen to me and then finish what you wish to say."

Ye Qian held his hand, Qin Lang held it back, smiling a little arrogantly: "Before the age of 30, I will make 10 billion. I will prove to you that if you can give Ye Qian to me, I also can give you something."