Single Dog Ending System Chapter 3: The Prince and the Frog (3) •

It's just a mock test. The desks in the class are still in their original positions, and the students' seats are still the same.

The classroom was quiet, except for the rustling of the tip of the pen falling on the test paper.

Qin Lang had already finished writing and had nothing to do, so he laid on the desk to sleep openly. He seemed to hear another chuckle from the next table.

Laugh, laugh, the happier you laugh, the better your expression will look.

But that's not the most important thing. What matters is what happens next. Hehe...

The invigilator is the beautiful English teacher. She will forget her diamond ring after receiving the test paper. It was the engagement ring that her boyfriend gave her. Qin Lang didn't understand why the female teacher took off such an important ring and forgot to take it, probably because the author wanted to promote the plot.

The ring will be used by the original owner to frame Ye Qian, and Ye Qian will face the punishment of being dismissed from the school. And the female lead will investigate the truth for the male lead. In the end, Ye Qian is found innocent, and his love for the female lead also increases by a degree.

However, Qin Lang definitely won't do this, he just doesn't know if this plot will change because of his arrival.

The bell rang for the end to inform everyone to get out of the class and the exam papers were collected, Ye Qian was the first to leave the classroom.

"This guy, walking so fast?" Qin Lang pretended to be awakened by Ye Qian's actions, and uttered with displeasure.

"Brother Lang, do you want to punish him? Recently, this kid has been too comfortable." Wang Hao turned from the front row and winked at Qin Lang.

Qin Lang snorted, "It's boring. Leave him alone."

Wang Hao shrugged and said it didn't matter.

"Lang Ge, do you want to go out to see other beauties?" Li Wu suggested and it became a daily matter.

Qin Lang wanted to refuse, but the tip of his tongue made a circle in his mouth: "Okay."

His first class is on the fourth floor. Leaning on the outside corridor, he can see the basketball court downstairs and the large playground behind the teaching building at a glance. The large playground is connected to the students' dormitory building, and the canteen is located at the entrance of the dormitory building.

"Yo, isn't that Ye Qian?" Qin Lang put his hands in his pockets and looked lazily at the direction of the canteen.

"Tsk tsk, it's like he's making a phone call." Wang Hao laughed, "It's really pitiful, can't he even afford a mobile phone?"

Qin Lang laughed disdainfully, following Li Wu's voice and casually looked at the female classmate he was pointing at. The female classmate is from the next class. Today, she wore a white dress that stood out from the hallway. She saw Qin Lang's eyes, stared at her, and hurried into the classroom.

Qin Lang's goal was achieved, so he stopped staying in the corridor, and went back to the classroom to take out the exam questions from the previous final exam.

When the bell rang for class, Ye Qian came back. Just behind Ye Qian was the English teacher. She went to the podium first, then turned over the podium ╰(‵□′)╯, her face then changed, glanced at the whole class, and walked away in high heels.

Qin Lang raised his eyebrows, and sure enough, the diamond ring was still taken by a student. Qin Lang glanced at the desk next door without a trace. If nothing else, the ring should be under Ye Qian's desk.