Single Dog Ending System Chapter 15: The Prince and the Frog (15) •

Qin Lang didn't say a word, after looking at Chen Ziyu twice, he left the dormitory. He ran a lot, but he was not familiar with the new campus road. It took a long time to find a counselor.

That's right - he's going to change bedrooms. After getting approval, when he went back to the dormitory to pick up his luggage, it was already past the meal time.

Chen Ziyu didn't disappoint Qin Lang, he really messed up his luggage very stingly. When Qin Lang went back to the dormitory, he saw that he really wanted to beat up classmate Chen. He was almost exhausted, and this stuff also gave him a boost.

"Sorry, I told them this is something from the new roommate, but they feel that they are in the way..." Chen Ziyu frowned helplessly at Qin Lang, as if I had no choice.

Qin Lang clenched his fists, and finally released them. He resignedly put away his belongings one by one, and finally pulled the luggage out of Chen Ziyu's sight.

"506... Phew, it's finally here." Qin Lang looked at the number on the dormitory and finally found where it had belonged.

Qin Lang opened the dormitory door. Only one of the four beds was made. The blue striped sheet was simple and very neat, the quilt was folded squarely, and there was no one on the floor and no one else in the bedroom.

Qin Lang heaved a sigh of relief and sighed: "Damn you! I'm starving! Chen Ziyu, you are bound to be paralyzed! You made me run on an empty stomach all morning, go to death!"

Qin Lang threw his belongings onto his bed one by one while chatting.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened.

Qin Lang was silent, with a tangled expression of "he must have  overheard what I yelled out just now, I really want to die", and turned to look at the new roommate from the bathroom.

The man was naked on the upper part of his body, with a toned body, a few abdominal muscles on the lower abdomen with smooth lines, wet hair, water droplets dripping from the tip of the hair, sliding over the man's collarbone, chest, lower abdomen, and finally in light-colored slacks where the edges of the clothes were making him dizzy, the fabric was a little see through with water, and the color of the underwear inside could be vaguely seen.

Qin Lang swallowed his saliva, his expression sluggish, he squatted on the ground, his hands still kept the movement of taking out the sheets from the box, the sweat wet his hair and his clothes, he seemed to have no feeling. The same... staring blankly at his new roommate.

Ye Qian raised his eyebrows, looked at him condescendingly, and said with a smirk: "Qin Lang, long time no see."

You didn't expect it, you thought you had avoided it by going far away, but you still couldn't escape.

"Ah um..." Qin Lang responded inarticulately, and hurriedly withdrew his gaze, and the movements of making the bed were no longer noisy.

He was hot, very hot, and the T-shirt was completely wet. At the same time he was very hungry, he just wanted to get ready to take a bath and eat now.

There was no air conditioner or fan in the bedroom. Sweat fell from Qin Lang's chin and dripped onto the sheets he just made.

"Fuck!" Qin Lang cursed in a low voice, wiping the sweat with his arm, but after all, the arm does not absorb sweat, so he tilted his head and rubbed the sweat directly on his T-shirt, he thought, anyway, he had to wash it in a while.

Very abruptly, a hand appeared in front of him, the scar on the wrist of that hand was still conspicuous, and a few slender fingers handed him a wet wipe.