SDES Chapter 28: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (7) •

Jing Yu was supposed deal with the news as soon as it came out, but the strange thing was that no matter how many times he had delete them, there would always be new ones - they were quickly pushed to the hot search.

Jing Yu called and apologized to Qin Lang for not being able to handle the problem: "Xiao Lang, I'm sorry, I don't know what happened - this time..."

Qin Lang knew what Jing Yu was talking about, he smiled softly: "It doesn't matter anymore - Brother Jing Yu, I can't do anything. I can't delete either." Besides, that person wouldn't care - they didn't matter to him anymore.

When Jing Yu heard Qin Lang say this, of course he didn't continue apologizing. There were no negative comments on the Internet for the time being, and he didn't want to clean them up. The two of them said a few more words then hung up.

"Brother Jing Yu, you stupid kid - of course it's because someone is doing something wrong, for example - my dear Zero!" Qin Lang threw away his phone and went to take a bath, "Zero, is my ex-husband jealous? The favourability went up another 2 times this morning."

The system cut off: "You already know it."

"To be fair, I think Yan Han's favorability level has risen a little too quickly. Hasn't it only been a few days?" Qin Lang looked like he must have seen a ghost. "Is it really just because of that C-level potion?" He thought an became shocked.

"..." It tried to calm himself again and again, the system took a deep breath and remained calm, "Oh, otherwise what else do you think it is?"

Qin Lang took it for granted: "Of course it's my personal charm!"

The system calmed down: "Haha." No you idiot.

After venting his emotions once in that landscape restaurant, Qin Lang was obviously much more relaxed than before, and he went to his brother's place to gradually show a smile, he was in a state where the wound was slowly healing.

Qin Feng was relieved - when he mentioned the reality show, Qin Lang said that he was already looking forward to it with his friends. Qin Feng took the opportunity to say, "Would you like Jing Yu to accompany you? After the show is recorded, we three can go around together. I'm mainly afraid that you won't be taken care of..."

Qin Lang was silent for a while. When he was alone, he would always think uncontrollably about a particular person. That's why he often ran to his brother's place and didn't want to stay in an empty home alone.

It was okay to have someone to accompany, he just needed to slowly forget about that person...

Qin Feng thought that his younger brother had already refused the thought of it but Qin Lang smiled softly and said, "Brother Jing Yu is very busy. Wouldn't it be too troublesome for him to accompany me?"

Qin Feng pretended to frown and thought for a while, "Then I'll call and ask him..." After that - he left the office and when he finally got outside, he happily shared the good news with his decent buddies.

After Qin Feng finished speaking cheerfully, he obviously forgot an important thing. He didn't tell Jing Yu that Qin Lang and Yan Han had divorced.

This caused Jing Yu, a promising buddy, to be a little perplexed. Of course, it was good to have the opportunity to accompany Qin Lang, but Qin Lang was married after all. Was it really good for his elder brother to help him pry the corner (become the third person in a relationship)? However, Qin Lang's indifferential attitude from the previous scandal, and Qin Lang's failure to reject his brother's proposal, didn'tt that  mean that Qin Lang had become frustrated with Yan Han and was ready to file a divorce?