Single Dog Ending System Chapter 138: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (25) •

"Yes, I know."

As soon as Qin Lang's words came out, Lang Qianxing's face turned even paler and his whole body trembled. In addition to shock, it seems to be still very painful. The blue veins on his forehead burst out, and his face was clearly pale, but the blood inside was red.

If Qin Lang still couldn't react to what was wrong with Lang Qianxing, then he was blind.

"Qianxing?" Qin Lang shouted cautiously.

"Master, it hurts so much, it hurts so much..." Lang Qianxing suddenly covered his heart, half kneeling on the ground, groaning in pain. His eyes were like an Ayin beasts, red and bloody in an instant. There was not the slightest bit of the usual cunning and gentleness in it, and it was all brutal and bloody.

Qin Lang was startled - the kitten-like beast still rubbed against Lang Qianxing affectionately, and the sound was not soft, it sounded very terrifying in the empty cave under the abyss where the wind was whistling.

Qin Lang went to help him, but Lang Qianxing was hot all over, as if he was on fire, he was a little flustered and asked the system, "Why is this happening?"

The system knew that he was nervous, and quickly replied to him: "It's okay, the blood is reviving, if you have to experience it... You will be born with patience."

Qin Lang: "..." Don't be skinny.

"He looks distressed, can you help him slow down? Do you have any other props?"

The system said irresponsibly: "Aren't you Shui Linggen? Let him cool down and turn his body into a big ice cube or something. Wouldn't it be comfortable for your husband to hug him??"

Qin Lang didn't know if the system was joking or not.

The system said again: "It's probably useful, but it doesn't matter if you don't care, it's just a little painful, and he can't die from it."

Qin Lang looked at the fine sweat on Lang Qianxing's forehead. He first tried to pass on the cold spiritual energy to Lang Qianxing. He could see that his frowning brows loosened a little. As he let go, they wrinkled tightly again. On his protruding blood vessels, he could vaguely see something beating and it looked like his blood was boiling and rolling.

Qin Lang was so distressed that he basically didn't feel the pain, but his husband was different. As he undressed, he let the system turn on his pain shield. The system hummed, and then was blocked.

The system originally thought that the protagonist's demon bloodline would revive and then enter the protagonist's rampant stage.

However, after two or three days, what he saw was still a mosaic of white flowers, and he finally realized what a perfect lustful condition he had found for the host. He didn't even think about why the host took off his clothes. He thought it was a kind of healing like Yu X's Heart Sutra in the TV series, but...hey, he was still too young.

Qin Lang used his spiritual power to lower the temperature of his whole body a lot. He also stripped off Lang Qianxing's clothes that had been soaked in sweat and hugged him.

When the skin was close to each other, the aura of oneself was transported into Lang Qianxing's body in a gentle form.

With the cool touch, Lang Qianxing didn't want to leave Qin Lang, what he touched was the smooth and delicate skin before, he still vaguely knew who was holding him and whose back he was touching, so he was more in love with it.

With his head confused, Lang Qianxing could only instinctively get close to the ice cube that could relieve his pain. The tip of his nose seemed to be able to smell a cold fragrance. He rubbed his hot face against the cold skin, feeling too comfortable. He couldn't help but put his lips on it and slowly roll his tongue over it.