Single Dog Ending System Chapter 131: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (18) •

"Okay." Qin Lang closed the front of his clothes but Lang Qianxing's clearly upright but inexplicable ambiguous eyes made his cheeks get hot, and he couldn't help but raise his voice.

Lang Qianxing stared directly at him, without any self-awareness and humility of a disciple.

Coupled with the repeated kisses, Qin Lang frowned and was about to attack, but the fellow ran away with great discernment.

Qin Lang watched him soak the handkerchief in the stream, washed it twice, wrung the water, ran back, and half-knelt in front of Qin Lang, posing to wipe the dust off Qin Lang's face.

"I'll do it myself." Qin Lang raised his uninjured hand, and was about to take the handkerchief but he didn't expect Lang Qianxing to ignore his words, pinching his chin lightly with one hand and wiping Qin Lang's face with the handkerchief with the other.

"Lang Qianxing!" Qin Lang couldn't bear it any longer and glared angrily at his apprentice, who was behaving more and more aggressively.

Lang Qianxing hurriedly knelt down and looked at Qin Lang aggrievedly, "Master... What's wrong with me?"

Qin Lang was annoyed by him and asked what was wrong.

Lang Qianxing lowered his head and muttered, "Didn't Master say he wanted to save me?"

"What?" Qin Lang was confused by his words.

"Master, you have to be responsible to me!" Lang Qianxing was still aggrieved, but his attitude was unrelenting.

Qin Lang squinted his eyes slightly, and his still indifferent tone was a little dangerous: "Lang Qianxing, am I being too indulgent to you?"

"Yes!" Who knew that Lang Qianxing would actually answer like that, "It is because of your indulgence that I have feelings that I shouldn't have."

Qin Lang frowned. The example of the devil who just ran away was still there. If he didn't want Lang Qianxing to be the next one, he must think carefully about how to deal with it.

But before he thought it through, he saw Lang Qianxing, who was kneeling in front of him, suddenly approached him, his eyes locked on him and he said, "Then, can Shizun tell Qianxing that I was here just now? The tree house...why didn't Shizun run away? Didn't he recover before I went up? Shizun didn't hide, he didn't immediately 'wake up' and scold me to go down, because he was waiting for me to approach, or he was playing... hard to catch?"

"Shut up!" Qin Lang was suddenly furious.

Lang Qianxing got a little closer, with a somewhat coercive posture: "I asked Master to go to the lantern festival, did Master really not understand my thoughts? But you still went. I kissed you secretly that day, and you didn't wake up. If you punish me, isn't it telling me that Master had the same thoughts for me? Master, you know everything, if you don't want to, why don't you simply reject me and give me no chance? Or, All this was Master just to teasing me?"

The word teasing reminded Qin Lang of Lang Qianxing's last life, so desperate and painful, he subconsciously replied: "No."

Lang Qianxing stared at Qin Lang with his eyes fixed like a wolf, saying word by word, "If it's not, what's the reason? If the master says it's because he wanted to save me, then you should be responsible, right? It's all because of the teacher. Honor, if you think it's my fault that I adore you, it's also your fault. It's your connivance, it's your unclear attitude, it's you... being so kind to me that I can't extricate myself and sink into the mud."

Qin Lang was slightly startled, unable to say anything to refute. Because the ending of Lang Qianxing in the last generation was caused by Yunhua, but he was the cause of everything. Therefore, even if Lang Qianxing had many places to go beyond, he was not willing to punish him severely, so as to avoid adding another wound to Lang Qianxing's heart and repeating the same mistakes. However, it turned out that the matter of love, he was still too jerky, and he didn't know how to deal with it, so that Lang Qianxing fell deeper and deeper.