SDES Chapter 40: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (19) •

The elevator door closed smoothly and quickly, Yan Han couldn't catch up.

Fortunately, Qin Lang's room was two floors downstairs, and Yan Han gave up the elevator and ran down the corridor.

After waiting for a long time, he had been doing it step by step, he finally waiting until Qin Lang could open his heart to him, he must not be blocked by such a trivial matter. Was it trivial? There was a voice in Yan Han's heart that reminded faintly that the problem between them existed a long time ago, and did not disappear completely with the divorce, so, was that really a small matter?

Unfortunately, he was too anxious to see the elevator pass Qin Lang's floor. The direct destination was actually the first floor.

Bai Quan, who was pushed to the cold wall of the corridor, smiled mournfully, he took out his mobile phone and dialed a series of numbers. The owner of the number answered quickly, with a gentle voice: "What?"

Bai Quan stroked the lips of the man he had just kissed, and said with a smile, "Your chance has come, hurry up... I wish you good luck."

The other end of the phone had a stagnant breathe, and without any extra words, he hung up the phone decisively.

In the elevator-

System: "Aren't you going back?"

Qin Lang leaned on the elevator and rubbed his eyes vigorously, making himself look very pitiful. From the monitor, it looked like he was wiping his tears, "Humph, go back? Go back and wait for the day? What was the solution to the couple's quarrel? Don't think I don't know what you're thinking, you little goblin full of yellow thoughts."

System: "..." It has gradually become unbearable, and next time he will be asked, he will simply admit to it :).

Qin Lang grabbed his hair, which had been swept well, and made it slightly messy, as if he had been helplessly torn.

"As I said, you can only cherish things when you lose them. He had never lost me completely. He had no pressure and confidence in chasing me. In this way I can't get 100% favourability." Qin Lang said, "Furthermore, it's time for all the lies and deceptions to be exposed."

System: "What do you mean by this sentence?"

Qin Lang smiled. Before the elevator reached the first floor, his phone rang first. He looked at the caller ID and said with a smile: "It seems that I will know about Bai Yueguang's death soon. Bye bye husband, I really was going to run away from you."

"…"

The system silently took out dozens of candles and lit them for Yan Ham. Just after they were lit, Zero returned. The lovely zero thought it was a romantic candlelight night prepared for him by 25, he was very excited, so the system temporarily lost contact...

Qin Lang, who had just been scorched by Bai Quan's active kiss, was struck by the truth from his assistant, and he was very hurt. He looked at the bustling city at night with tears in his eyes. He and the system were really in a plastic friendship.

"Qin Lang!" Yan Han anxiously knocked on Qin Lang's door, but unfortunately there was no response. He took out his mobile phone and dialed it, and found out that Qin Lang was on the phone.

"Qin Lang, open the door." Yan Han took a deep breath and softened his tone, "Baby, open the door, I can explain it to you, don't ignore me, okay?"

Yan Han eagerly knocked on the door while dialing Qin Lang's number. After two minutes, the door did not open, but Qin Lang's cell phone was turned off.

Yan Han felt a "crack" in his heart, and he had a bad premonition. He frowned and called Qin Lang's name outside the door again. There was a lot of movement, and the doors next to them opened curiously one by one. He quickly called his assistant Xiaojie and asked him if he had seen Qin Lang, or if Qin Lang was still in the hotel.