Single Dog Ending System Chapter 90: Warm Corpse (28) •

Qin Lang narrowed his eyes slightly, and he was also thinking about what to do.

The three people outside also had supernatural abilities. They were not ordinary people, but the ones escaped from prison. It was only a few days after they entered the base, and they didn't know much about the situation at the base. They took a fancy to Qin Lang, and obviously they were waiting for Ling Liang to go out, taking advantage of Qin Lang's preparation to attack.

In the eyes of outsiders, Qin Lang was just a little fool. He was a bullied little fool, but he didn't know it. When he did it, they would blindfolded his eyes. Even if his man knew about it, he would not be able to identify who it was. That's what the three of them planned.

"They brought a rope, and it is estimated that they will tie you to Lu X." The system worried for him, "Have you made up your mind? Would you like to exchange a stealth spell for you? Just a few minutes... Is it enough for your husband to come back. ?"

Qin Lang shook his head: "No... Not very good. If they haven't gone far and saw Ling Liang open the door and I'm inside, I will be be OOC."

System: "...I see that you are particularly afraid of OOC now. What should I do?"

Qin Lang got off the bed and said, "I don't know, just act accordingly. If it doesn't work, I'll beat them up. I'm not really a fool."

"..." It seems that too.

Soon, the footsteps were getting closer.

The door opened with a key.

Qin Lang's eyes darkened, "System, let's see if Li Bin is okay, he has no powers. It's fine if he steals, but if he robs..."

The system quickly replied to him: "It's okay, lets go hide in the toilet."

Qin Lang wanted to give the system a "what have you seen?" look.

However, the system seems to have foreseen his eyes and returned: "What are you thinking? Mosaic! Besides - I don't care about anyone except my family! Be serious, they are coming in..."

As soon as the system's voice fell, Qin Lang heard a wretched voice: "Tsk tsk, he looks better when looking closer, this white..."

"Isn't this nonsense? Look at how his man raises him every day, but he can't be coquettish."

"You said, his man is willing to serve him like this all day long. It is estimated that he has a good taste in bed, right?"

"Don't talk anymore, I'll just want to fuck him right here. Hurry up, that person will be back in a while..."

Qin Lang was standing beside the bed, wearing a loose black sweater, blinking from time to time, as if he couldn't understand the conversation between the three at all.

The two rushed towards Qin Lang, one was going to hold Qin Lang's mouth, the other was going to control Qin Lang, and the other was in charge of tying him. The division of labor was clear, it seemed to be quite tactful, and it was obvious that they were habitual offenders.

Originally, it was a very efficient thing with quick eyes and hands, but the three of them were defeated by Qin Lang's movement speed.

One of them was a little surprised: "Why is he so fast?"

The other person was in a hurry and was a little impatient: "Have you not heard of anyone else? This little fool also had supernatural powers before, and he was stupid after his illness burned his brain."

Qin Lang glanced at him lightly, stupid - you are paralyzed! You are so stupid, you hot chicken!

The three rushed over again, and Qin Lang ducked again.