SDES Chapter 101: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (10) •

"What's wrong?" Qin Lang took a sip of wine from a glass and looked at Mu Yin, who was sullen across the table, "You look unhappy since you came back from Yiyi. Did someone bully you?"

Mu Yin took a fork and forked a piece of meat and put it into his mouth, "No..."

"Oh..." Qin Lang stretched his voice, cut a delicious steak with a knife and fork cut a piece and handed it to Mu Yin's plate, "If you don't have it, then eat it quickly, rest early after eating and go to the wing on time tomorrow to attend class."

"..." Mu Yin picked up the piece of meat that Qin Lang had cut for him, put it in the corner of his mouth, stared at Qin Lang and chewed it hard and finally swallowed it.

Qin Lang felt that the piece of meat was his own.

"Lang Lang?" In the summer night, the sound of insects became active, and Mu Yin finally couldn't help shouting after listening to the well-proportioned breathing of the person beside the pillow.

"Huh?" Qin Lang responded with his eyes closed. He seemed to have fallen asleep and his voice was rustling.

Hearing Qin Lang's half-sleepy and half-awake voice Mu Yin regretted disturbing his sleep again so he didn't speak any more and just leaned towards Qin Lang.

He stared sideways at Qin Lang's face, even if there were no stars and no moon that night, he could see Qin Lang clearly. His hand stretched out of the quilt to find Qin Lang's hand, and then clasped his fingers together.

Qin Lang still closed his eyes, but his thin lips curved in a clear arc.

"Are you laughing at me, Lang Lang?" Mu Yin was even more unhappy.

Those beautiful thin lips curved even more, just when Qin Lang was about to speak, Mu Yin bit his lips angrily and embarrassedly. Nibbling and biting and kissing and licking, like a fox.

Qin Lang stretched his arms around Mu Yin's waist and opened his mouth slightly, so that the people who were half-bent on him could further wreak havoc.

However, Qin Lang's indulgence made Mu Yin's movements gradually gentler, and the kiss became lingering. The soft lips and the sweet kiss made the temperature around the two rise a lot.

He had to say that it had only been a few days, and the little fox's kissing skills were already very skilled, making Qin Lang feel like he was in a dream, he just want to close his eyes and enjoy it.

"Angry?" Qin Lang's voice was still rustling, but a little more sexy than before. He was still holding Mu Yin's waist with one hand, while the other was stroking his silver soft hair, as if to appease Mu Yin's emotions.

The little fox licked Qin Lang's neck, and Qin Lang was itchy and numb, "Little Yin, you are so cute, people can't help but want to bully you."

The little fox didn't say anything but bit Qin Lang's collarbone.

"Hiss..." Qin Lang frowned with a smile, "are you really a fox that bites people, eh?"

Mu Yin was still pressing on Qin Lang, biting his neck while digging into his clothes and kneading his waist with the other.

Qin Lang patted him on the back and said softly: "Xiao Yin, I'm your lover, you have to tell me if you're not happy, so I can make you happy, right?"

Mu Yin still didn't speak, as if he was holding his breath. Qin Lang was still asking in a low voice the reason for his unhappiness, when he suddenly felt that the hand that was rubbing his waist was swimming downwards.

Qin Lang grabbed Mu Yin's hand and said with a bit of tears and laughter: "Xiao Yin, you don't want to go to the academy tomorrow?" He thought he was very aggressive! It was the same thing as "you can't get out of bed tomorrow"!