SDES Chapter 56: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (12) •

"Am I wrong? If you didn't learn that kind of thing from that old man, would you behave like a ghost all day right now?" Father Qin was still angry, even if he was afraid of the man Qin Lang brought back, he felt that the other party was just an outsider, and he was in the Qin family so he didn't need to be timid, "your mother died early, I know you rejected your aunt and your brother, but for so many years, what did you want that I didn't give you? What kind of dissatisfaction did you get from me, why do you hurt your brother?"

"White-eyed wolf!" The stepmother cursed.

Qin Yang gave Qin Lang a smug smile. Qin Lang couldn't take it anymore, and even buried his head in the arms of the strange man with long hair.

"Now, if you apologize to your brother, I'll take it as if it never happened. Otherwise, from today onwards, you won't have to enter this house again. I don't have a cold-blooded son like you." Qin's father thought Qin Lang's silence was the sound of compromise, and he didn't notice that Qin Lang didn't tremble any more, but he found out that the two of them were too close, and said sharply, "Did you hear me? What does all this mean? You hold this man as soon as you come back? I don't think so! Don't you have any shame?"

"Heh..." Lu Yuan still hugged Qin Lang with one hand, but raised the other hand slightly. His overly beautiful hands attracted the attention of the whole room, but the reason was only the black, red, black and red air which accumulated at his hands...

His completely red eyes looked at the Qin family coldly. The Qin family couldn't understand the coquettish charm of his eyes, but felt terrible and the breath of death that enveloped the whole room suffocated them.

"You... what do you want to do?" The three of them swallowed in unison.

Lu Yuan hooked his lips and smiled lightly: "Of course I want to kill you."

Realizing that the man was not joking, including the servant who had been watching the play, he also got together with the three of them. The call to the police couldn't get through at all, but the signal on the mobile phone was full. They ran towards the back of the hall, and before they ran two meters, they were blocked by an invisible wall. The blood on their faces faded, and they looked at this strange man in disbelief.

"You...you can't...you can't just kill someone..."

Lu Yuan laughed twice as if he had heard a funny joke. The original low voice should have been charming and pleasant to laugh at, but in the ears of the Qin family, it was like the scream of the devil from hell. Cold all over. Especially with the man's laughter, a strong wind started to blow in the house with the doors and windows still closed. His laughter was caught in the wind, scraping on their faces, and bloodstains appeared on the scrapes.

Screams resounded throughout the villa.

Lu Yuan looked at a people indifferently, and their struggles and begging for mercy were only ridiculous in his eyes. These were Qin Lang's family members, and they were as disgusting as his former family members. Thinking of this, he raised his palms and pinched Qin Lang's younger brother. It would definitely be more painful for those two to watch their favorite son die first.

"Yang Yang!"

"Don't! Don't kill my son..."

Qin Yang's eyes turned white, his legs were constantly struggling in the air, and his face turned into a pig's liver. Suddenly, the invisible big hands that were pinching his neck loosened, and the strong wind in the house stopped, and Qin Yang fell from the air. Coming down he wailing in pain, presumably while breaking a leg.

Only then did Father Qin realize that Qin Lang held the man's hand that controlled everything, and was looking at him coldly.

"What?" Lu Yuan looked at Qin Lang with some dissatisfaction. The lamb was soft-hearted, and now he waa a little wolf, waa he also soft-hearted for him? Just for that ridiculous affection?