SDES Chapter 51: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (7) •

Qin Lang entered the room and brought a pair of shoes for Lu Yuan. Qin Lang was a little embarrassed, "I didn't think anyone would come to my house, so I wasn't prepared..."

Lu Yuan glanced down at the pair of fluffy shoes with black ears, he did not change them, but went straight into the house. With his black boots on the floor, he didn't even make a sound, and Qin Lang choked behind him.

If other ghost masters saw this scene, they would probably scold Lu Yuan for being arrogant and ignorant of the rules. How could there be a reason for a slave to walk in front of the master? It was simply very under-tuned. Teach.

Qin Lang turned on the TV and invited Lu Yuan to sit on the sofa. Then he went back to his room, changed his clothes, and cooked two bowls of noodles. The original owner's cooking skills were good, he learned to be self-reliant early on by himself for a long time.

The two bowls of noodles were placed on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Qin Lang dragged a small stool and held one of the bowls. His face turned slightly red again, as if he was a little embarrassed: "I, I'll go grocery shopping tomorrow..."

'Please don't dislike the latter, try it, what do you like to eat, and whether there are some things you don't like...' Qin Lang, who seldom communicates with others, couldn't decide what to say first, so he gave up.

He didn't eat at noon, and he was already very hungry. Seeing that Lu Yuan really didn't want to do anything, he ate first. After eating a few bites, he suddenly remembered something, and hesitantly looked at the costumes Lu Yuan was wearing he looked like he came right out of the drama. Lu Yuan's profile was perfect, and Qin Lang couldn't help but take a second glance.

He opened the drawer under the coffee table, pulled out a needle, punctured his finger, and dripped two drops of blood into the other bowl.

The smell of blood immediately attracted Lu Yuan's attention. He looked at Qin Lang, who was huddled and sitting on the side, looking at him a little embarrassedly. Seeing that he was looking at him, he pointed to the bowl of noodles. , "I had forgot to put the seasoning for you, now you can eat it."

Lu Yuan's sitting posture was very upright, even if he was eating noodles with a bowl, he is still elegant. Sitting on the small bench, Qin Lang, who was so much shorter than Lu Yuan, suddenly felt like one of the concubines crawling at the feet of the emperor. He was extremely weak!

After eating the noodles, Qin Lang intends to wipe his body, then take medicine and go to bed early so that he could recover quickly.

The wound could not touch the water, and the gauze could not be undone for the time being. He put the hot water in, and just after taking off his clothes, he found Lu Yuan standing behind him in the mirror.

He was startled, he looked at Lu Yuan with his arms wrapped around himself, and said with a blushing face, "You... can you go out?"

Lu Yuan recklessly looked at the body of the little white sheep. He looked at him with a innocent and even frank smile on his lips: "Thank you for the hospitality tonight, your injury is inconvenient to bathe, can I help you?"

Qin Lang swallowed his saliva. He seemed to see that Lu Yuan's eyes darkened a little after saying that.

It was obviously cold winter, even if the lights were turned on, the doors and windows were closed, and his upper body was naked in the bathroom, of course it would still feel cold. But Qin Lang only felt a little hot at the moment. His shrunken body was a little stiff, and the tips of his ears were already red. He raised his head and glanced at the mirror secretly. Behind him in the mirror was Lu Yuan who had rolled up his long sleeves to reveal his pale but strong arms, he twisted the handkerchief, and wiped his back earnestly.