SDES Chapter 42: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (21) •

"Hehehe..." Qin Lang closed his eyes and sneered, "Twenty-five, zero-zero don't you have anything to say?"

The two systems: "…"

Zero Zero: Brother, don't seduce me during working hours in the future okay?

Twenty-five: Meow Meow Meow? ? Was it his fault?

Qin Lang kept his posture of being slung and thrown on the cold ground, motionless. There were footsteps and there echoes of the sound around him. Qin Lang guessed that he was in an abandoned factory or something.

Oh, why was he guessing, didn't he have a system? Well he had two! Oh, although the two were incompetent.

"Host... After out deliberation, we've decided to add in a function, even if we leave... We would still hear your voice is that okay?" The upright zero exposed.

Qin Lang didn't know what to say. "So next time you want to do something, tell me in advance, okay?"

Zero Zero: "Okay, the host is great."

Twenty-five: "..." I always felt that something was wrong, was it his illusion that the awkwardness was inexplicable?

Qin Lang swallowed the dog food silently, and then asked about business: "So now, show me the situation around me, about the Cha Cha, who tied me."

"OK."

As Qin Lang guessed, this was indeed an abandoned factory. The factory was overgrown with weeds and was particularly empty. There was a small village five kilometers away from the factory, but the village was basically full of old people and children. On the right side of the factory, there was a road passing through a large area of ​​weeds. Unfortunately, because it was night in the suburbs, there were no vehicles at all.

Perhaps because this kidnapping location was unique, there were no guards outside the factory. But this was not worthy of Qin Lang's joy, because everyone was inside, five men, all muscular, with all kinds of hideous tattoos on their bodies, and with a sullen face, they were not easy to mess with.

Two of the five men were fiddling with something, and one of the other three looked like he was talking to someone, while the other two were pouring a bag on a small square table.

Qin Lang took a deep breath after seeing the contents of the bag - condoms, lubricants, and even a syringe, and the two men were playing with the camera. There was no need to guess what these people wanted to do.

What should he do? The mobile phone he brought with him must have been dealt with by this group of people, and Yan Han couldn't find him.

Damn, this time it was really fatal.

"Twenty-five, have you called the police?" Qin Lang couldn't wait for Yan Han to save him, and only hoped that his systems golden fingers would be thicker.

"Reported, the location has been sent to the police, and it is estimated that it would take about 40 minutes to arrive." The system was a bit underpowered, "But your husband has been chasing you since the time you called, and lost contact halfway through the chase. When He came back, he was sent the location, and he should be able to find you in more than 20 minutes."

"Yan Han... He's alone, are you sure he didn't come to give these people heads?" Qin Lang pursed his lips, although he was still angry with that person, he really wanted to make him risk his own life, and there was a strange feeling in his heart. Well, that wasn't weird, it was reluctance. He has a system that could block the pain, and he could even choose to give up the world if he didn't want to be insulted, but Yan Han was different.

The system was rarely witty: "Can I delay time talking to you. The hero saves the beauty, and adversity sees the truth or something, are you really not going to come?"