Single Dog Ending System Chapter 4: The Prince and the Frog (4) •

Most of the first class students have not left yet, and they are still waiting for the gossip to follow up.

Not long after, several people returned to the classroom. Just looking at their atmosphere seems a bit strange, except for the mark left after Ye Qian punched Qin Lang's face, they didn't seem to have any new injuries.

The people who eat melons don't quite understand it so they sat confused.

Qin Lang didn't sit on the seat, just picked up his backpack, slung it on his back smoothly, knocked Ye Qian's shoulders with it and left the classroom with his head held high.

Ye Qian pursed his lips, slowly returned to his position, took out today's homework and looked down.

One of the protagonists has already left, and the remaining one is not very good-looking. If you push down with a stick, you will not be able to ask a few words. The students who are watching would leave the classroom in twos and threes, go to the cafeteria, eat there, and go home to their family.

Han Han was still in the classroom and looked at the back row twice, but finally couldn't hold back, got up and went to Ye Qian's side. She didn't want to sit in Qin Lang's seat, nor did she want to sit in Qin Lang's two attendants' positions, so she stood on the side.

"Ye Qian, are you alright? I believe it wasn't you who did it, and the teachers will find out." Han Han's voice was clear, and when she comforted people, she could make everyone calm down and listen to her for a second.

"I'm fine." Ye Qian ticked off a multiple-choice question with a pen in his hand, "The matter has been checked."

"Is it Qin Lang again..." Han Han remembered that Ye Qian had beaten Qin Lang for the first time when he came back to the classroom, plus with Qin Lang's previous experiences, it's not difficult to reason.

Ye Qian paused while holding the pen: "No."

"No? Not him?" Han Han was surprised.

However, Ye Qian's next sentence surprised her even more, "He helped me clarify everything."

! ! how is this possible? ! !
\(〇_o)/

Ye Qian looked up just in time to see Han Han's eyes full of shock. Look, don't you also think it's incredible, Qin Lang's the kind of person who can also help people, and I don't know which muscle of his became wrong.

Even more shocking are the results of the mock test. Qin Lang was ninth in the class.

"Fuck!" Qin Lang angrily crumpled the test papers and threw them into the trash can in the corner of the class.

The dog-legged Li Wu ran to pick it up again, unfolded the crumpled test paper, and his two small eyes stared thiefly: "Old... boss...you, you actually got such a high score on the test!" Why through it into a garbage can? ! ಠ_ಠ

Wang Hao also saw it, and the two looked at each other with complicated eyes: Are you sure the boss isn't pretending?

Qin Lang didn't answer with a dark face, took out a set of papers, picked up a pen and began to do the questions, no one could disturb him in the ocean of immersion  of learning.

Ye Qian glanced at the crumpled test paper, which was twenty points less than his. He suddenly remembered the day that Qin Lang confidently and provocatively said that he was better than him.

Ye Qian couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth, so he was slapped in the face by reality and became angry? Hehe...

I don't know why, but he actually thought Qin Lang, who was serious, but... was so cute at the same time?