Single Dog Ending System Chapter 121: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (8) •

Lang Qianxing had a dream and it was a very obscene dream.

After he fainted in the sword-forging hall - the master stopped his dedicated forging, went to his side and helped him up, and apologized in his ear in a soft voice, saying that he was suddenly angry and accidentally made a heavy hand and asked him not be angry.

Lang Qianxing was very surprised - but he soon felt that a medicinal pill was stuffed into his mouth.

It was probably an excellent medicine and it melted at the mouth, becoming a warm current that warmed his internal organs and dantian.

Immediately afterwards, the master held his hand in a very intimate way, clasping his fingers tightly and thus conveying spiritual power to heal his wounds.

Lang Qianxing was reluctant to wake up.

After a while, he felt the master's lips pressed into his ear and said a lot of words softly but he couldn't hear clearly. After that, the palm of his hand seemed to be slashed, and blood that was as cool as jade followed through the bloodline. The act was of drawing blood but he felt no pain.

Lang Qianxing felt in a trance that he might be dreaming, but the hand that touched him was so real.

Yes, that was right. The master was touching him, still quite flirtatious, with his fingertips slightly circling his body, teasing him.

Lang Qianxing only felt that his blood was surging, but Master felt that it was not enough to tease him like this.

He even stroked his lips with his fingers, slowly describing the shape of his lips, the grinding - a seductive temptation.

Lang Qianxing just wanted to open his eyes and immediately pressed the person under him but no matter how hard he tried his eyelids seemed to be heavy and even a single slit could not open.

He was still struggling to open his eyes, but he felt a softness on his lips. Master... Was kissing him? !

It wasn't a kiss that was just a touch of water, it was just the opposite of Master's usual indifference. The passion was lingering - like a fire, making Lang Qianxing's soul tremble slightly.

Although Lang Qianxing felt it was difficult to breathe - he liked it very much.

However, Shizun let go of him when he swayed him into a difficult situation and sighed, as if disappointed that he did not respond at all and was about to leave.

Lang Qianxing was so anxious that he wanted to tell the master that he liked that kiss and wanted to continue, but it was as if his body had been casted on a body-fixing spell, not only could he not be able to open his eyes, he could not even move his fingers.

Master really stopped touching him as he did just now and leaned against the pillar, as if planning to really throw him away.

Lang Qianxing had no choice but to feel annoyed at himself at the moment of regret and his whole body was even more uncomfortably burned by the fire of his Master.

However, the master seemed to be reluctant to make him feel so uncomfortable, so he did not leave but posted it again.

Even, even unbuttoning his pants...

Lang Qianxing seemed to be in the clouds, surrounded by soft and warm clouds, which made people sigh.

Lang Qianxing woke up and looked at the beam above his head, his face was hot.

He actually had such an obscene dream for Qin Lang.

"Qianxing, you're awake." As soon as Bo Yi came in and saw that Lang Qianxing had opened his eyes, he quickly walked to his bed and looked at his face, "Why is your face so red, are you not feeling well?"