SDES Chapter 23: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (2) •

Qin Lang finally asked Qin Feng to find a lawyer and draw up a divorce agreement for him.

Qin Feng happily sent Qin Lang away, his expression was the same as when he if he was getting married.

On the way back, Qin Lang asked the system, "What's the original owner's wish? Isn't it just getting the love of the cold hearted man?"

The system was also speechless: "Indeed. This time the extra task and the main task are the same."

"Let me guess again, is Yan Han's favourability to me like Eggy?" Qin Lang waited at the red light, and a singing talent show was playing on the big screen in the Commerce Plaza not too far away.

System: "...It's Zero egg."

"Tsk." Qin Lang took his eyes away from the eloquent face of Xiao Xianrou singing on the big screen, he drove all the way back to the high end villa where he and Yan Han had lived.

Qin Lang parked the car in the garage, opened the door and entered his bedroom. He placed the sunglasses and a thin agreement paper on the bedside table.

He thought for a while, took out a pen - then swiped his name on the last page, he put the agreement in the drawer with the pen.

This was Qin Lang's bedroom, which was separate from Yan Han's. They didn't share the same bed, so Qin Lang was not worried that Yan Han would find out in advance.

Besides, Yan Han was still filming in other places, so he had no time to come back. He would have to wait for Yan Han to take on the actor Xiao Jinren next week before they have a chance to meet.

Qin Lang had been living with leisure these days - because of his identity, the manager would not urge Qin Lang to go to work, but would only ask Xiao Lang if he wanted to act or participate in the show.

Qin Lang was an unhappy man who was thinking about divorce recently, so he was not in the mood to go out, therefore he went back to his manager and rejected the proposal because he didn't want to have a bad mood.

On that day, Qin Lang took a bath in his big bathtub, the system had then told him that his goods had arrived.

"It's the perfect stunner C-level permanent potion." Qin Lang held the delicate small bottle and read the slightly shameful name.

"Although this thing is Class C, the effect is still very good. Let's put it this way, anyone who touches you will never forget your body in this life, he'll think of you like a madman," the system salesman said.

Qin Lang drank it in one sip. It was sweet almost strawberry flavored. There was a warm current in his body, it was very comfortable. He squinted his eyes with enjoyment and softly said, "You must have used it all, right?"

This time, the system was not embarrassed, and was very proud: "That is, I exchanged for an S-rank item."

"..." Hmph, he felt a little jealous, but he wouldn't say it.

After about ten minutes, the system voiced, "Okay, you can go and look in the mirror."

Qin Lang didn't have any clothes on and walked directly to the mirror. Overall, nothing important had changed, that face was still the same face, and the body is still the same body. But upon closer inspection, he felt that his facial features were softer, and the snow white skin seemed to have a layer of fluorescence, which was unbearably white, but he couldn't help but want to leave traces on it.

Qin Lang smiled at himself in the mirror, looking forward to lingering around with his beautiful eyes. Although there was less of a man's masculinity, but it was not feminine, it only made people feel like they were seeing a handsome young man, gentle as jade.