Single Dog Ending System Chapter 80: Warm Corpse (18) •

The moon was still far away in the sky, and it looked at everything under the moonlight gently but indifferently.

Qin Lang pressed his hand against Ling Liang's chest into a fist, and finally made up his mind and said, "Ling Liang... I don't want you to die with me, I want you to live, and I will let you live!"

Ling Liang's body froze. They grew up together since childhood. Ling Liang understood what Qin Lang meant by saying this almost immediately.

He grabbed Qin Lang's shoulder and looked at Qin Lang, his scarlet eyes made him look like the one who was infected, and his tone sounded a bit fierce: "Don't think about doing that, I don't agree!"

Qin Lang pursed his lips, and there was fine sweat on his forehead, "Ling Liang, you're hurt..."

Hearing this, Ling Liang hurriedly loosened his strength, put on Qin Lang's clothes, hugged Qin Lang into his arms and sat on the sofa again, pressing his chest against Qin Lang's slightly cool back, feeling his heartbeat.

The injured arm and the warm body behind him made Qin Lang snort softly, which seemed both painful and comfortable. He whispered: "Ling Liang, let's continue... This kind of thing can't be done halfway."

Qin Lang turned back to look at Ling Liang, Ling Liang hurriedly suppressed the emotion in his eyes, but Qin Lang still caught his extremely painful eyes.

Qin Lang turned around and sat on Ling Liang's lap, leaning his head on his shoulder, with a warm breath the ear of the other party like Ling Liang not long ago had done and finally confessed: "Ling Liang, in fact, the party song "He doesn't understand", I sang it for you, and on the night of the class reunion, I also deliberately got you drunk..."

Ling Liang was stunned. He wanted to see Qin Lang, but was blocked by Qin Lang's hand. He knew that Qin Lang had good face, and even now he didn't want him to see his embarrassment. Ling Liang couldn't see it, but the hand on Qin Lang's waist got tighter...

Qin Lang continued: "You are not allowed to look at me! God knows how much courage it took for me to tell you these stupid things... If you remember what happened that night, you should also remember that that night, I didn't resist at all... Also, Going to the amusement park, I knew that you were bullying me, and I knew that you liked to bully me, and I am also... willing to be bullied by you."

"You...you should know what I want to say, right?" Qin Lang raised his face and glanced at Ling Liang, in addition to the joy of mutual understanding, there was more sadness and despair, "So you should also know. I don't want to. I dont want you to die, I want you to live. Is it okay to live... For me?"

Ling Liang's lips stretched into a straight line, and the coldness and pride of the past could no longer be seen in those eyes, only a deep pool, lifeless, like stagnant water.

"You said before that there would always be a way to escape. Now there is a way, you know what I mean. The zombies are evolving, and I don't know when they will change, so hurry up, okay? In my last days here, leave me with the best memory." Qin Lang's eyes filled with tears, he raised his head and begged his most beloved, and carefully kissed Ling Liang's pale lips, "...Please, Ling Liang."

[Ding, Ling Liang - favourability increased by 5, current favorability is 95. ]

Ling Liang's lips trembled at the soft touch, hot tears fell on Qin Lang's face, his heart was torn to pieces... bloody, the pain was suffocating.

Ling Liang's hands were placed on Qin Lang's smooth back, and the four lips were touching each other. There was no trace of sweetness, it was only full of bitterness.

Qin Lang asked Ling Liang to put on a coat, he was afraid of scratching Ling Liang when he was in trouble. In fact, Ling Liang didn't even think about whether there were other ways of spreading the virus. He even thought that if he could be infected by Qin Lang like this, he wouldn't need to separate from Qin Lang.